Meeting them

We jumped out of the car my sister grabbed my arm and pulled me into que we was late there someone how. So we was the very last people in the que for the meet and greet which my sister thought was a good idea because we would be the very last people to see them until they perform. "Yay we're next do I look okay how's my make up, does my hair look okay ? What if I faint oh no I can't faint they'll think it's there fault for making me faint and I can't have that!" Sarah was nervous I could tell that's what she does when she's nervous ask loads of questions. I slapped her face and said "Sarah snap out of it will you!  you look great and you won't faint because if you did you wouldn't be allowed to watch them perform would you?  so snap  out of it otherwise I'll slap you even harder!okay ?" "Yeah thanks sis and if you hit me again I swear to god !" My sis said sounding very calm holding her cheek which I just slapped. The guard called next I looked at my and she looked so excited after all she's loved this band science they started and were only putting covers on YouTube. I remembered to pretend to be there fan so I got excited just for my sister and to help boost there ego if it can get any bigger. We walked in and there they was four boys stood there the vamps but two of the boys weren't facing us they was talking to the crew my sister ran over to the boys who was facing us and gave them a massive rib crushing hug I had to pull her off James when I realised he couldn't breathe. "Sorry about her she really loves your music and all of you." James and Connor said it was fine we was chatting to them when I started to look around the room then my eyes caught the two other members of the band and their eyes caught mine. I couldn't believe it they're the boys who I met at the beach what the hell. I walked up to them and couldn't believe it. "You you guys I met a the beach you lied to me how could you !" I shouted getting the attention of my sister, Connor and James." Look we can explain please Sky." Tristan said back "No I don't want to hear it. You know that it wouldn't bother me normally because I'm use to being lied to. But I thought you boy's were my friends and friends don't lie to each other !" "Sky please just listen to us we are your friends !" Brad yelled " No Brad your not my friends you where only my fake friends bye good luck tonight !" I turned to walk away but before I could Tristan grabbed hold of me and threw me over his shoulder walking somewhere with Brad. "I swear to god Tristan put me down now all I want to do is leave !" I shouted whilst kicking and punching trying to get Tristan to put me down.
----------------------------------------------
Hey everyone thank you soooo much for all the reads please put it in your library and vote and don't forget to message me with what you want to happen and I'm gonna be having a few competitions soon stay 300%cool like a watermelon 🍉