Shopping time

*The next day*
Georgia's P.O.V
Sky told me last night that we're going shopping today so and I quote 'I need to get my ass out of bed otherwise she'll kick my ass'. So it's 8:30am and we're putting are shoes on getting ready to go out and shopping. "Right so now are you going to tell me what were going shopping for?" I asked sky she looked nervous like when your going to say something to someone but you don't know if they're going to like what you say. "Em... Well... I urm... Okay so I don't know what your gonna say or what your going to think of me but I'm- were happy so here it goes.... I'm pregnant" she  was just staring at her hands avoiding all eye contact with me. "Sky look at me." I spoke she shook her hand " Come on Sky, please...(she looks up at me) I'm so happy for you your gonna be having a baby. I know we've not known each other for a long time but I'm proud of you. Your gonna be an amazing mum Sky and just to let you know right now. As from the day your baby is born me, Con, Tris, James, Maddie and Liv will all happily babysit for you and Brad anytime. Now let's go shopping in guessing for bigger clothes for you because of your belly and are we getting and baby stuff?" I asked Sky just nodded before saying "Thanks Georgia your amazing, and yeah I was on FaceTime to Brad last night and I told him he was over the moon that we're having a baby. Then we decided because they're not going to be back from the tour for 4 months that we'd shop for the baby stuff on FaceTime. You know pick what we wanted then today you and me would go buy it and clothes for me." Sky spoke with a massive smile on her face. "Okay then let's goooo" I said while grabbing the car keys and leaving the house while Sky was following me.
-30 ish minutes later-
I've parked the car up and we're going shopping first Sky dragged me into new look and top shop not that I'm complaining my two favourite shops ever she bought clothes in there and I bought some too. Then she walked into this little baby shop called 'Mummy and Me' which I found adorable just by the name of it. We've been in here for about 20 minutes looking at high chairs and car seats cots and prams "Hey what do you think will be best this one or that one?" Sky asked me pointing to two prams one was black/ dark blue with a white line around it and the other was red with a white line around it "Erm I'd go for the black one if I was you... Wait didn't you guys choose what colour and stuff?" I asked "Yeah we did but because of how many things we decided on I've forgotten what colour we choose. Ugh why am I so stupid?" Sky spoke getting extremely annoyed at herself "hey why don't you just send Brad snap chat of both of the prams and ask which one?" I suggested "Yeah that's a good idea hey will you do it for me while I go get the baby clothes and some blankets please?" Sky asked me I nodded and she gave me her phone before walking off. I took a picture of both prams together and put 'which one? xx' on it then sent it to Brad within a matter of seconds he snapped Sky back saying the 'black blue onexxx' I grabbed the pram in the box and went to meet sky. After around another 20 minutes of being in 'mummy and me' shop we had got everything and was walking out the shop back over to the car when we got mobbed by the paparazzi taking photos of us and asking if were pregnant I decided to help Sky because she didn't know what to say "Neither of us are pregnant and all of the baby items are for Sky's cousin who's expecting a bay. So if you'll just stop taking pictures and bombarding us we'll be very grateful. Oh and just so you know this you might see Sky and me with baby stuff in the future and so we don't have to repeat are selves again it'll be for Sky's cousin." Sky just nodded as we continued to walk to the car as the paparazzi left us. When we where safely in the car sky finally spoke " Thankyou for saying that I don't know what I'd of done if it wasn't for you."