Can I take a selfie with you ?

Sky's P.O.V
I got up from the table and just ran. I don't know where I was going to but I couldn't stand being with the people I love the most. What if he'd seen them with me definitely kill them. I just ran I heard people shouting my name but I couldn't look back. I know for a fact that if I did I'd probably break down and I wouldn't leave them then my so called 'uncle' would kill them. I have to stay away from them to save them. You know what I don't even want to think of him as my family from now one he's just 'Robert the horrible killer.' I thought to my self. I eventually came to a corner with nobody around and just slipped down the wall and cried. I couldn't stop the tears from coming down my face I wish I could stop the tears but I couldn't.
An hour later...
I finally stopped crying. I got up and decided to go get some food for the flight. I walked for a bit and came across whhsmiths. I went in and grabbed a basket before going to where all the sweets are uhm what to get now that's is a difficult question. I grabbed all sorts of food like MnM's, skittles, crisp's, Kitkat and diary milk. What the flight is gonna be so long so I need sugar to help me. Also I got some magazines to read whilst I'm on the flight to keep me entertained. When I was going to go pay for my stuff a girl tapped my shoulder. "hi em excuse me but are you Sky?" The extremely nervous girl asked me. "Em yeah I'm Sky can I help you with something?" I asked her I hope that I've never met her before and forgot who she is. "Em could I take a selfie with you please? I hope that you don't mind me asking you." I can't believe it first this girl knows me and secondly she wants a selfie with me! Wow. "Okay sure!" I said back a massive grin came on her face when I said that before I knew it we where taking funny selfies. She said thanks to me and off she went. I wonder who she is...