Broken

James P.O.V
Eventually Brad and Con finished packing the girls stuff so I said my goodbyes and left with Tris. The ride was silent it was a tense silence. That's if silence could me tense. "Hey Tris is it okay if I drop you off here because Nandos is 2 blocks away and it saves time?" I asked hoping that he'd say yes, "Yeah sure I'll walk see you at home and don't be to long otherwise Brad and Con will get suspicious. Be back in 1 hour ish then if they ask what kept you just say that Jemma lives far away and the traffic was bad. Bye" Tristan said as he climbed out of Sky's car. I quickly did a u turn and headed to the police station as fast as I could.

* 20 minutes later*
I finally got to the police station and rushed as fast as I could to the front desk where an old grumpy man was sat his badge thing said 'Officer Fern' he looked at me puzzled as to what I wanted or who I am. "Hi I'd like to know if the interview with Sky Barlow has finished yet and if not where can I wait?" I spoke without breathing. "I'm sorry sir but we're not allowed to give that kind of information out to the general public." The man spoke dam well here goes nothing "Oh you must be mistaken I'm not the general public I'm her older, witty, good looking brother my name is James Barlow." I spoke trying to flatter myself what don't judge me you'd do that if you where me I can guarantee. "No your not. You're out of that band my daughter loves your her favourite your name is James em... McVey. You do realise sir that it is a public offence to lie to a police officer don't you?" The man spoke well this is great I thought to myself he knows I've lied I can get sent to prison for doing this imagine what it's going todo to the band. Shit Joe's gonna kill me and Brad will find out why I'm here and Sky will be mad and Georgia will be too and Brad, Con and Tris will hate me for not telling them what happened to Sky then they'll kick me out of the band and I'll be alone I'll have nobody no friends no money for food or the gym and no money for the gym means no muscles! Ahahahahahahahahahahaha I thought to myself. Before the man interrupted my thoughts "oh sorry but I made a mistake I've just texted my daughter and she said that the vamps are in America sorry about that but anyway Mr Barlow your sister is still in the interview she took a girl in with her and you can wait over there." Phew that was a close one good job the press haven't seen us in the UK otherwise I'd be in jail. I sat down worried like mad trying to picture the man that did this to Sky so if I ever met him I could kill him well I don't think I'd do that it would be a punch or two. I must of been deep in thought because someone tapped my shoulder I looked up to see Georgia her eyes where red and puffy like she'd been crying "James have you got Sky's clothes they want the stuff she's wearing for forensic evidence. They said they want her clothes then she is allowed to leave. James she's a reck constantly shaking and everything she's broken." Georgia admitted to me I knew that she was and that just proves it. I handed Georgia the bag with Sky's stuff in and she left back to the room. About 15 minutes later Georgia came back out with Sky gosh Georgia was right she's broken. Sky was crying her eyes out and wrapped around Georgia like she's holding on for dear life. The worse thing is that we can't help her. I don't now what to say maybe I should write a song? Yeah that's the way to express my feelings for her to say stuff to her.