The final chapter

Hey everyone this will be the very last chapter of 'Just my luck' and there isn't going to be a squeal because of how bad this fanfic is. Just like to say thanks for reading this story but go check out my other fanfic it's another Brad one (Your welcome 😉😆) Please keep your eye's posted for the epilogue on this.
*30 minutes later*
I've just arrived at the airport and I'm going through checking the woman looked at me weirdly because I'm about 3 hours early for my flight. After I'd checked in I went through the security where they make sure your not carrying a bomb which believe me took forever. The alarm went off on me so the man said "We're gonna have to search you to make sure your not carrying any weapons on you." And before I knew it a woman who I found out name is Paula, was feeling me up well you know it seems like it to you because they pat your arms and that. After around 39 minutes standing there and getting searched I was free to go. After another stressful hour of stuff I found myself sat in Costa drinking a mango and peach smoothie, my favourite thing of all time. "Hi, erm excuse me... is this seat taken?" A boy who had green eyes blonde hair and a few freckles on his face asked me. "Oh no it's not." I replied to him. Before I knew it I heard the song of a seat being pulled backwards, about 30 seconds past before he finally spoke up. "Hi I'm Harry what's your name?" "I'm Sky nice to meet you." I replied with a small smile. "So Sky where are you going today?" Harry asked me. "Oh I'm going to New York I'm going to be living there I think what about you?" I asked suddenly intreagude. "Oh well funny you should say that I'm going to New York I live there but I got my flight time wrong so I've got like 2 hours ish until my plane will be able to bored probably , so I've decided ti just hang around here because Costa is just umm" "No way my flight isn't for like for another two ish hours. Maybe we're on the same flight ?" I said as I just about finished off my drink. "Hey I know this is abit forward but do you wanna go to Nando's or KFC to get something to eat with me because plane food is just yuck! And I'm hungry? You don't have to if you don't want to it's up to you." I said wow I sounded really nervous when I was saying that oh well. "Sure that'd be cool but just so you know I'm gay, sorry" Harry said as we stood up. "Well I'm okay with that, so maybe if are dinner goes well and I end up living near you then you could become my gay best friend?" I said with a little chuckle. "Yeah maybe well see, now come on I want some chips!" Harry yelled as he suddenly began running. I know I hardly know him but I feel like if we do end up living near each other then we'll be best friends.
*On the Airplane*

So we've just boarded the flight and I said my goodbye to Harry at the boarding part thingy. I made my way to my seat and sat down waiting for the flight to take off. This is it there's no going back now the moment this plane goes  that's it my new life begins. I decided to go asleep because the flight is pretty long. I place my earphones in with the vamps singing 'She was the one' playing as I drift off into a much needed sleep.

------------Later on------------

I've just arrived at my hotel that I'll be staying in for I don't know how long. I arrived at my room unlocked the door and quickly put my suitcase in and left agin. If I'm going to be living in New York then I need a job. I switched my phone on to see 48 missed calls and 5 texts all from the gang. I decided to look at a few of the text messages the first was from Bradley it read 'Sky please come back I need you and are baby I love you so much don't leave us don't leave what we had I need you in my life! Please sky I love you and I won't be able to let you go ever or are baby I love you too so much. I'll never forget you Sky I love you and I'll find you even if it's the last thing I do. From your Brad XXX' Not going to even lie that killed me reading that text from Bradley. I carried on walking and approached a small Cafè called 'Central Perk' it was directly opposite Central Park, so I guess that explains the name. I noticed that there's a sign in the window saying 'help wanted' I walked in and approached the counter where a women around 31 years was stood with a smile on her face. "Hi love how may I help you today?" She asked very cheerfully "Well I seen the help wanted sign and I'm in need of a job?" I spoke sounding a little nervous. "Oh that's wonderful you can have the job what's your name sweetie? I'm Sophie." Sophie asked me. "Nice to meet you Sophie I'm Sk- I mean Alaska." I said if this is a new start then I'm going to start from scratch. And this is a new start a new life a new chance. It's another chance to change my luck. It's Just my luck. 🍀

Hey everyone so I guess this is it. I'm sorry for how long it took for me to update this it's because my nan died a month ago now and my Auntie sadly died. I guess you could say that's 'Just my luck' thanks for reading Sky and Brads story. Please don't forget to vote and check out my other fan fic too! And keep your eyes peeled for the epilogue.
Bye for now Kirsty x