Hide and seek

Dedicated to golden__beach , shannonjademiller  theinvisiblesister , madzislam
For voting. Now on with the story 🌚

James's P.O.V
I was in this group chat just about to type to Tristan saying 'No shit Sherlock 💩' when I heard a giggle coming closer and closer to me. I quickly buried me head into my knees so I was in a ball persuasion and the door opened. If your wondering where I'm hiding well I'm in the games room in between an old pac man game and a pinball machine. I spotted two pairs of feet walk past me and I could just about tell that they're near the pool table, I presume looking for the missing phone. I decided to let the boys know where Sky and Georgia are so I quickly messaged the boys saying 'The girls are in the game room!' I quickly looked at the previous messages when one caught my eye it was Tristan's saying 'Moving to the game room as ma base wish me luck 🍀 ... Oh and jems 😜 😜 😜😜' Shit Shit SHIT! he's gonna walk into the room where the girls are so they'll see him and we'll get caught and have to ruin the surprise. I think to myself. Hopefully they'll leave the room soon! Wait I have an idea why doesn't Georgia call Sky's phone so they can find it easier. *1 message to Condors gal*
Hey call Sky's phone so you guys can find it we're all hidden in the house in different rooms I'm in the games room and I'm hidden between the pac man and pin ball machine. Hurry up please it's difficult to be such a small space in skinny jeans!'

And send now all I've got to do  is wait... Oh but first I should probably tell the boys what's gonna happen.
*Group chat*
T: 'So yeah that's why I like cheese 😜'
B: 'Arh very fascinating'
J: 'well this is now the most unusual conversation I seen between all of us...'
t: 'Really James you're saying that a conversation about cheese is more unusual than the conversation about well should I just say the hot pink mankini '
J:'Firstly we agreed that I rock it and we said that we'd never speak of that 'incident' agin. Oh and by the way if you hear a phone ringing move and get away from it just DON'T go upstairs!'
B:'Okay got it !'
T:' Yes Sir *Salutes at James* *pulls this face at Jems 😜*
C:'Aye aye captain J *Bows at J*'
B:'Guys how about we all move anyway and meet in the garage so the girls won't find us?'
T:'Yeah good idea Bread let's all move now but let's be like ninjas silent sneaky and something else that begins with the letter s 😜'
C:'Tris okay firstly why did you call Brad Bread ? And secondly what about 'Ninjas silent sneaky and soup!'
B:'Ahy why am I Bread and Condor why soup?'
C:'Soup because you're bread. Get it soup and Bread!😉 and Bread seriously condor is OLD!'
T:'Yeah we're silent sneaky and soup ninjas! 😜👊🍵'
J:'Okay Georgia is looking at her phone now so everyone get ready to run!'

Hey EVERYONE it's me anyway thankyou so much for the reads sorry for the slow updates but I've got school and I've been ill so yeah. 5 Votes for a update people please 😜. Byeeeeee