I need to know

Sky's P.O.V
We got back to my home and I walked in to find it spotless I thought it would be a shit hole considering we had a party last night I guess that the boys tided up for me. I went into the living room to see all the boy's but Brad sat watching TV and eating food. "Where's Brad I need to talk to him?" I asked everyone "oh he's probably in bed crying probably Sky." Tristan said looking sad thinking about it. I just nodded and left the room to go find Brad and sort things out with him.

Georgia's P.O.V
Sky's just left the room to go talk to Brad so nows the time to practice. I grabbed the TV remote and turned it off getting a chorus of 'what' and Tristan throwing a pillow at me. "Shush guys and listen up. I need your help your all musicians and I need you guys to play the guitar and drums to this song and sing it buttttt you've got to learn it in about an hour we're going to perform it to Sky. You don't need to know why we just do okay?" I whispered shouted they all agreed so we went to the music room and practiced it though.

Sky's P.O.V
I found Brad he's in my room crying. I only know this because I can hear him from outside. Well here goes both I guess, I did a soft knock on the door and heard
Brad say well shout "Guys go away and leave me alone. I don't want to talk leave me be!" See now he said 'go away guys' and I'm not a guy I'm a girl so if he says anything that's my excuse. I walked in to see the room in darkness and Brad on my side of the bed with one of my hoodies in his arms which he's crying into. Well here goes nothing I guess.
I walked in and down on my bed "Brad?" I whispered he looked up and spotted me. Immediately he said "Sky please take me back I love you. Please let me explain that's all I'm asking for is a chance to tell you what happened." I nodded telling him to tell me what happened. "Okay so I went to go get a drink from the kitchen when I noticed someone a girl called Beth she's my ex. Do you remember when I told you about the friend who really wasn't a friend they just used me and the boys to go on holiday and buy stuff? Well that friend was Beth. Anyway like I was saying I noticed her and quickly rushed upstairs to keep away from her completely forgetting about a drink then I laid down on the bed staring at the ceiling when the door opened and Beth came walking in I sat up and she immediately say on my lap. Then I asked her what is she doing here and how did she find me and she replied with 'I'm here because it's a party and I didn't know that you was gonna be here. But know were alone in a bedroom together I want you Brad. Does this turn you on?  If it doesn't I can do many other things for you like this'.  Then she threw her arms around my neck and smashed her lips into mine. And at that moment you walked in and seen it. I'm sooooooo sorry Sky please can you forgive me I miss you and your funny kind, awesome, smart, bubbly personality. Please Sky I'm begging you." What the hell Dillion said that to me wait does that mean he's right about Brad wanting to have kids with me but he's to afraid to ask? "Brad please answer my question and be honest okay? Do you want to have a kid with me but you're to afraid to ask?" I blurted out smooth Sky smooth. Brad looked shocked at what I had just said before he said "Honestly yeah I wanna have a family with you not in the future but now and you're right i haven't asked you because I'm to scared that you'll think I'm saying it just so we can have sex. But I really do want a family with you Sky because I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So if you're up to it will you please be my girlfriend again I understand if you say no." He said I could see the sadness in his eyes. "Brad I want a family with you too but I was afraid of saying and of course I'll be your girlfriend again I love you." I said and after I said that I smashed my lips into his. Thank you Dillion I said in my head.

Hey guys it's CHRISTMAS!!! Merry Trismas everyone and a happy new year love ya and thanks for reading. Make sure to vote and follow me on Twitter @Bradftwifi and add me on snap chat @kirsty-3000