The tour

Brad's P.O.V
Wow Sky's house is massive I wanna live here! To be honest I think all the boys do. "You guys just dump ya stuff here and go and explore the place but I know your gonna hate me for this but if you see any beanies or snap backs do not and I do repeat DO NOT touch them please they were Dillions. Oh if any rooms are locked the keys will be with me." Sky spoke I feel sorry for her you know about her twin dying. "Tell ya what Sky why don't you take us on a tour of ya house and as we go along you can show us where we're gonna sleep and we can put are bags their?" I spoke I felt quiet smart with my answer and knowing us someone will break something. "Okay guys we'll start upstairs come on!" Sky yelled and ran up the stairs. Her house is so big that it's like a grand entrance the stair case goes two ways it's like a fairy tale house where the prince has a massive posh castle that's what it reminds me of. "Okay so in here it'll be James room feel free to use the guitar and through there is an ensuite" sky spoke she was acting so normal about this James room is massive it's got a double or king size bed in an ensuite, 3 wardrobes, a flat screen TV, a desk with an apple laptop on, blue walls and a small chandelier. If that's what her guest room is like what Sky's room gonna be like. "Sky how big is your house?" I asked "oh em it's a 10 bedroomed all fully decorated with 4 of em  having an ensuite. There's a games room on the 3 floor and a music room with some bedrooms. And this floor is all bedrooms and a study. The bottom floor has the dinning room, living room, kitchen ,a massive hallway,a cinema, and a dance room. Then in one of my garages I had it made into a photography studio, I have another garage to park my car in oh and a swimming pool. Yeah so that's my house." Everyone's was gaping at her I can't believe it she's got a cinema room and a music room don't fogey about the swimming pool this is like better than a 5 star hotel the only things she needs are butlers maids and a spa room then she could make it into a hotel. "Sky can we please live at your house forever!" Tris begged Sky. "Pretty please Sky we won't bother you at all we'll even tidy up after are selves?" Connor said it came out as more of a question. "Well.... Let me think about it okay?" Sky responded "wait no when my parents say that it always mean no come on Sky please!" James now joined in the begging. "Look guys you go on tour and everything and when you get back from it you go and visit your families how can you do that if you're here and not with them Hun?" "Good point Sky well just remember you've got us for about 2 weeks now." Connor replied feeling quiet sad.
        2 hours later
we've finally been shown every room in the house Sky's near the pool whilst me and the boys are in the games room. "Hey guys get ya but down here now." We heard Sky shout to us, we all looked at each other weirdly and got up to see what she wants. We tumbled down the stairs making a racket pushing and shoving each other. "Yes Sky what do you want with us?" I asked her I hope she isn't gonna say something like 'I don't want you lads staying here get out!' I know that if she does I'll break down. "Come with me I wanna ask ya something." "Okay what is it?" I asked agin feeling very interested in what she's gonna say. "Well I might have a job taking pictures of 5sos and they said they want some photos of my work and if they like it I'll get the job. But I want you guys to be my models and let me take pics of you guys please right now.""Sky how are you gonna do that you need a photography studio to do that." James replied to Sky he's right tho. "Come on follow me boys." Sky said and began walking. She stopped at her garage. I was gonna ask what are we doing here but before I could say anything she opened it only for us to see a flipping photo studio!