Let me talk to you

Sky's P.O.V
I felt like someone was staring at me when I was in the cue. But I didn't want to look behind me and make a random person think I was staring at them or if it's a guy around my age they'll think I'm checking them out. I decided to do the famous get out of line to go get something else then I'd know who was or staring at me. I thought what else I want and decided to get Doritos ruelett (the one where's they're a spicy chip in every handful.) what it could be fun to play by myself right? Okay I'm just a sad person. I got out the cue and then I seen her... Georgia oh great that means that the boys are gonna be here too luckily it was my turn next to get served. I quickly let the woman scan my shopping whilst I dumped it into a bag. I handed the woman $15 dollars and said keep the change what I didn't have enough time to get my money off her I grabbed the bags said thanks to the woman and walked out of the shops as fast as my little legs could carry me then I just ran.

           Georgia's P.O.V
Well that went great I was just gonna talk to her but she seen me she looked a mess her eyes where red and puffy. Before I could speak she got served and walked out of the shop probably to get away from me. I quickly let the woman scan my stuff and paid before running out to find Sky. Right now where will she be I looked around trying to figure out where she went and then I remembered one night when we were all drunk a little. Sky told me that if she ever got scared of anyone or anything she'd run to somewhere to get ice cream or she'd run and then when she got tired she would turn the closest corner and sit down. I rushed over to the map and searched for a shop that sells ice cream but there wasn't one. I then just did my only other option and just pretend to be Sky I ran until I was too tired and then I turned the corner and they're she was. I approached Sky slowly she had her knees up to her chest and her head buried in them she was crying her eyes out. I just walked up and sat down next to her I feel so sorry for Sky I know I've not known her for ages but she's practically my best friend I can't stand seeing her up set I just gave her a hug. She looked up at me tears still streaming down her face. "Sky please don't leave its only me I told the boys to go somewhere else I just want you to talk to me please Sky? I hate seeing you upset your practically my best friend your like a sister to me and I hate seeing my best mates cry come on just say what's on your mind please?" I said with a soft tone staring Sky in her red puffy eyes. "It's the fact that I love all of you guys and I've got to leave all of you and my family just to protect all of you guys from my uncle. Do you remember when we all ran from the hotel the other day to find Jay my little brother and then I had a phone call and I ran out of the park?" I just nodded remembering it. "Well Robert called me and he sent me a text saying he could see me at the park and he's gonna kill everyone that I'm with who he could see which was you, Tristan, Connor, James, Jay and Brad. Then I looked around trying to find him at the park and I notice his white van parked right near where Dillion died and they're was a man in the exact place where Dillion died but he was kneeling like how I was when I went over to my brother then I ran over to him and he got into his van and when I got to him he whispered in my ear your next and started to drive off with an evil smirk plastered on his face but he stopped the van when he got to to part on the road were Dillion died and spat on it then he left and I think that if I leave you guys then he will too because he only hurts the people I love the most." Sky literally blurted everything out that was on her mind I didn't know what to say so I just pulled her into a hug and spoke "Sky in not leaving you for that jerk if you do that then he's won. what we're gonna do is we'll fly back to yours and we'll go to the police and get panic buttons installed immediately at your house then you're not going to be frightened to go back to your house and like you said I'm coming and living they're with you and if you wanted when the boys are off your they could stay in a room or at a near by hotel so you'd still see them and we could go see them in concert too so you don't need to worry Sky we're all hear to help you not to leave you I promise, I pinky promise." I said at the end of my little speech to Sky holing out my pinky finger.