Epilogue

4 Years later....

Sky's P.O.V

"Bye sweetie be good for Cath I'll see you tomorrow love you" I spoke giving Ava a hug and a kiss before shutting the door behind me. I walked along the hallway towards Harry's door to see him stood there waiting for me. "Are you ready to see the love of your life after 4 years?" Harry asked me as we walked down the stairs towards the exit. I simply nodded my head. I had no words I was so nervous, if your wondering what Harry meant well tonight we're going to a concert but not just anyone's concert The Vamps concert and Harry felt the need to book meet and greet tickets for it too.

2 hours later

"Harry can we just not do this. I'm scared. Please" I began to shake he just chuckled and shaked his head at me. "Next please, you have 10 minutes with the vamps before you will go into the arena for the concert to begin." The security guard announced before letting me and Harry through. Directly in front of us was a door saying 'The Vamps' I brought my hand up to the door before knocking on it. This was it the moment that I'd see the father of my child again the boys I left. My heart started racing going ten to the dossen when all of a sudden the door swung open and my heart stopped in it's track. There infront of me was the love of my life Bradley Will Simpson. I stood there admiring him his luscious curls the way his eyes sparkled and gleamed. I fell completely and utterly back in love with him agin and the thing is he doesn't even know who I am. You see I've changed my look my hair is a lilac well purple and it's down to my waist, not to mention I've grown a little but I'm sure that I'd still be smaller than him. I approached the table getting more and more nervous by the second. I have myself a mental pep talk telling myself that I could do this. "Hi there I'm James what's your name?" James asked me sticking his hand out for me to shake "I'm Harry and this is.." Harry spoke trying to get me to communicate with the boys. I've got two options right now one say my actual name and let James possibly recognise me. Or two say my names Alaska. "Alaska my names Alaska niece to meet you James I'm a big fan of you boys and so's Harry." I spoke trying not to give myself away. I spoke to James for 5 minutes and moved on next was Brad. James quickly went over to Brad and whispered something in his ear before Brads eyes lit with fire. "Hey nice to meet you. I'm Brad just wanted to say thanks for being an amazing fan." He said before giving me a hug. I felt as if I was about to break down in tears he doesn't remember me. I looked at Harry before he grabbed hold of my arm and pulled me aside. "He doesn't remember me, Harry." I spoke sadness in my eyes as a tear escaped. He just gave me a hug and stroked my head.

Brad's P.O.V

We're with Harry and Alaska right now and I feel weird. I don't know what it is to be honest, I can't quite put my finger on it. I feel as if I've met Alaska before it's strange. I'm just trying to shake off the feeling. When her and Harry re-entered the room there was something a necklace, it looked exactly like the necklace I bought Sky. It can't be can it? But she did say that she'd come and see us perform one day that she's be watching. "Boys come on times up you've got to go. It's 30 minutes until show time." Joe came in. We nodded are heads and said a good bye. Off she went.

----During the show.----
Sky's P.O.V
I can't believe he didn't recognise me I'm broken. But I'm trying to put that out of my mind right now and focus on the concert. Me and Harry are in the 'Wow pit' which is the closest to the stage oh and doesn't have any seats so my legs are killing me. But I've got to say it's amazing the boys have came so far and I'm so proud. I think that the boys are about to finish performing soon they've been at it for 2 hours. The stage suddenly went pitch black. Nobody knew what was happening until one single spot light appeared with Brad. My heart skipped a beat seeing him like this. He started playing his guitar. And looking all over the crowd, when you looked up the arena was covered by phone torches it looked beautiful. He opened his mouth and began to sing. "All the times that it slipped my mind to mention
That you're the one I need and if I forgot to tell you
I was wrong to ever doubt it and you're all I think about, yeah
There's a million words I should've said
I remember you were standing in my doorway
And the words were on my lips, that you never looked so beautiful
Oh just to be near you, don't you know how good that feels?
These are all the things I should've said