Run

I woke up it was 6 am oh great when I'm awake I'm awake that's it I looked at my phone to see if I had any calls from my mates back at home when I noticed today's date 21st July oh great a tear rolled down my face I needed to be out of the villia.so I got changed into my white converse tracky and my white converse trainers and went for a run everyone was still in bed so I left a note 'hiya I woke up and went for a run see you later sky' I grabbed my phone and ear phones and left the villa. I'd been running for a good 30 minutes when I found this little abandoned park no one was in it so I went in and sat on the swing. I turned my music off and was looking around the park when I seen a sign the name of the park. I quickly got up and ran towards the sign and the park was called 'Summer park' I ran around to the back part of the sign to look for something and there it was when I was 10 me,Sarah and my twin brother Dillion came to this park every day and wrote are names on the back of the sign. I tear rolled down my cheek followed by another and another I ended up on the ground next to the sign with tears streaming down my face and the worst thing is I couldn't stop them. I was crying I'm a park on the floor I must look like a physco to anyone who seen me but luckily it was early so nobody would. My phone began to ring it was Brad I answered it B=Brad S=Sky
B," hey what time do you wanna meet at the beach?"
S"hey em I don't know" I spoke between sniffles trying to stop crying.
B"sky are you okay what's happened you're crying right where are you I'm coming to get you"
S"I'm in a park called summer park near the sign."
B"okay I'll only be a minute my hotel is only around the corner."
S"okay Brad..."
B"yeah sky"
S"Thankyou so much"
B"your welcome I'm just across the road now."
S"okay I can see you I'll get up and start walking towards you I just need to get out of this park"
B"Okay"
With that I met Brad he ran towards me and the moment he got near me I broke down. Brad took me to his hotel and he was sharing rooms with Tris we walked in and Tris spoke "oh hey Brad I was wondering where you went to what the Sky are you okay ? What's happened" Running over to me when he seen me crying in Brads arms literally.
"It's along and I mean very long story you might wanna sit down" I spoke between sobs. "We've got all day Sky."Brad said as Tristan nodded giving me a little hug. "Okay so when I was born I wasn't born alone I hav... *cough had a brother called Dillion he's  em he was my twin. Every year in summer are parents would bring me Dillion and Sarah to are villa on a holiday. When me and Dillion were 10 and my sister Sarah was 12 we went to a park called summer park we had been their before and we decided to write are names on the sign but on the back of it. In that summer holiday the day after the sign writing that's when it happened."I broke down crying my eyes out I couldn't finish saying what happened to him. But I knew I had to "okay so em when me,Sarah and Dillion went back to the park Dillion got... Em he got run over because of me. After the park we were all crossing the road when a truck came but I didn't see it it was going to hit me when Dillion pushed me out of the way and he got run over me and my sister stood there shocked we didn't know what to do my sister ran to go get are parents but I stayed I sat down next to my brother trying to tell if he was alive but he wasn't. My brother died because of me if I would of looked he wouldn't be dead I hate myself for it. Today I woke up and checked my phone when I seen today's date today is exactly 6 years science Dillion died I went for a run because I couldn't stay in that house today and I ended up at Summer park I found the writing and broke down."I cried tears were coming down Tristan's and Bradley's face too. "I...I don't know what to say Sky I'm so sorry look I know it might seem like it's your fault that he died but it isn't if that person driving the van would have been driving more slowly then it wouldn't of happened."Brad spoke sounding sad in his voice "I've not finished the story yet. The person who was driving the van did it deliberately he's tried to kill me and my family before. He got put in prison for murder and he's only got another 24 years left then he'll be back out trying to kill me and my sister." "What the hell why would someone want to kill you and your family this man is just sick who is he Sky I'm gonna feckin kill him !" Brad spoke/shouted I could tell he was angry but he hasn't heard the worst part yet. "Right em his name is Robert Barlow. " I spoke sounding nervous hoping they wouldn't figure out. "Wait your last name is Barlow. Sky is he related to you ?" Tristan spoke starting to get extremely angry. "He's my ... Uncle"
---------------------------------------------
Sup everyone who seen that coming? Thanks for all of the reads and votes please follow me, read my fanfic and vote 👻 oh and do you wanna be Connor's, James's or Tristan's girlfriend? Wait you do! well enter my little comp I've got going on all you have to do is write description about your self and who's girlfriend you wanna be winners will be announced very soon and will be in this fanfic loads stay 3000% cool like a watermelon 🍉bye 👋