Sleepover!

Hey Everyone Skipping ahead to when they come back from Nando's !!! Now let the sleepover begin!!!

Maddie's P.O.V

We've just got back from Nando's and it's like 10 o'clock ish we all ran into the living room and decided to watch a movie. "Erm guys I might be smart and use some logic right now so instead of sitting in the living room and watch the movie why don't we go into the cinema room and I'll go get some duvets Georgia come help me." Sky said. "Okay then, me and Sky will go get the duvets and you guys can go wait in the cinema room we won't be too long. Oh and whilst you're in their you can pick what movie we're gonna watch." Georgia said using hand gestures and getting up. We all agreed and Sky and Georgia went to do get the duvets. We all went into the cinema room and started talking about what film to watch "well I think that we should watch Nemo." Said Liv "Well I reckon that we should watch Dear John." James said raising his hand in the air. "Well I disagree with all of you and think that we should watch  Avatar!" Tristan said taking a sip of his red bull. "Please I think that we should watch Titanic because it annoys Sky or watch rise of the guardians because Sky's starting to love that fi-.." I was saying but we heard a scream and then a loud noise and then silence.

Georgia's P.O.V
Me and Sky went to go get some duvets we were just going to go downstairs with them in are hands I had 2 in my hands and Sky had 3 I don't think that she can see where she's going because she's smaller than me and I can only just about see with 2 duvets "Sky maybe you should just carry 2 instead of 3 here I'll carry it for you." I said look I know that I won't be able to see anything but I'd much rather say fall than Sky considering that first she's my best friend and secondly she's pregnant. "No Georgia I'm okay. " I know Sky she thinks that I'm only saying it to be nice. "No Sky seriously give me it now please I don't want you falling." I basically had to demand, "Well only if you're sure Georgia?" Sky asked I nodded my head as if to say 'yes' she handed me over the duvet so I piled it on top of the other two, now I definitely can't see. I started to walk downstairs ahead of Sky when I mist the stair and fell down. I heard Sky scream then everything went black.