Plane agin✈️ part 2

Sky's P.O.V
"Sky please let me talk to you now. I have something I need to say." Brad practically begged me. The thing is he doesn't know that I was going to talk to him. "Brad I'm going to ask you a simple question okay?" Brad nodded his head. "Will you be my boyfriend agin please? I know that I'm putting you and the boys in danger of Robert but Georgia is moving in with me and we're gonna get panic buttons installed incase he tries to come near." Brad just nodded his head eagerly and then boom before I could say anything his lips wear on mine. It was perfect but then I realised that we're in public and kissing oh great if anyone sees us then Joe's gonna kill him for not asking permission. I quickly pulled are lips apart and spotted Tristan, Georgia and James gawping at me and Brad Connor wasn't because he's already asleep. James mouth was wide open I started feeling body conscious I didn't know where to look I decided that my feet where really interesting and just started to stare at them. Suddenly I was getting attacked I attempted to look up only to find James, Georgia and Tristan all on me! (Hey stop you dirty little jokes will ya!) I tried to wriggle out from under neither them which failed. "Hey get off my girlfriend now will ya, you guys are squishing her!" Brad started to raise his voice. He got a reply of 'sorry Brad'  while they all got off me. "Woah hold the Zebra you guys are saying sorry to Brad for squishing me? Why ain't you saying sorry to me for doing that to me?" I asked trying not to over react. "Well... Erm... Sorry Sky" James said then I got a few 'sorry's' after that. For the rest of the flight Tristan sat on Brads knee next to me while me and Brad where holding hands. James decided to come and join us whilst Connor was sleeping so Georgia sat on my knees and James sat in her seat. So instead of 3 seats holding 3 people they were holding 6. Eventually we got told that we needed to take are seats because we was about to land Tristan left and went back to his original seat and Georgia went and sat in James seat. So know we where sat like this.
💺B💺S💺J aisle💺G💺C💺P
I don't know where Tristan's seat is because he's somewhere behind us.