Writting a goodbye

Sky's P.O.V
I got back to the hotel room with the rest of them walked straight into the bathroom locked the door and just slipped down the door to the floor crying. I had my knees up to my chest and my head buried in them. I couldn't believe that I had to leave the people I love the most. I finally finished crying after about 30 mins I got up washed my face so I didn't look like I've been crying then I walked out the bathroom to find a note on the table. ' Sky we've gone to Nando's to go get some food to bring back oh and we're going to the shop to have a movie night see you soon love all of us xxxxx' I smiled at the note to see that they've also put the date and time on it I picked it up and I put it into my bag. God I'm gonna miss them. I quickly went onto my phone and on to Ryanair's website and I noticed that they had a plane going from lax airport to Liverpool at 4:30 am departure that's great its 8:31pm now so I'll have enough time to pack my stuff and leave then that's it I'll be going home. I booked the ticket and started to pack my stuff I managed to pack everything I sat down and started to write a note to them. God this is gonna be hard. I wrote 'hi guys look I guess you've realised that I'm not here well I'm sooooooo sorry but I've left. Look I'm crying my eyes out writing this I'm sorry but trust me I've left here for you guys my uncles out and he's threatened me saying that he's gonna kill me and you guys and if I leave you guys alone then he will too so I've gone home I'm gonna miss you all like mad but this is for the best me leaving I love all of you guys so much by the time you read this I'll be on a plane. Look next time you guys are back in the UK doing a concert or meet and greet I'll be there you might not see me but I'll be there I love you guys so much I'm in tears. Happy birthday Georgia on the couch is you birthday present off me and look I'm always gonna be here if you need me but Ive got to go to keep you all safe I'm loosing my 4 best of friends and my family please promise me that you won't do to the police because if you do then he'll get back out and kill all of us. I guess this is it but thanks so much for the best holiday of my life I love you all and Brad this kills me saying goodbye but thankyou so much we've had lodes of laughs like the 'I'll never let go jack' well that's true I'll never forget you Brad but I guess as much as it hurts me to write and think this but we're gonna have to brake up because I'm not going to see you I love you to much to put you in danger of my 'uncle' I will always love you I'll never forget about you and thankyou for the best couple of weeks of my life now guys I'm gonna have to go now I'll miss you guys so much see you soon please don't forget about me because I'll never forget about you guys see you soon I hope. Love your Sky XXXXX' end of message. I got up whipped the tears from my eyes and grabbed my bag I left the key cards next to the note on the table I took one last look around when I spotted something one of Brads bracelets I grabbed hold of if and put it into my pocket to keep as a little reminder of him I then left the hotel and called a taxi to come and pick me up.