The holiday

Sarah's P.O.V
We got to are villa and omg it is amazing I haven't been here since I was 10 I forgot how amazing it was. I ran up stairs and quickly unpacked then my brat of a sister wait I can't call her that anymore because she's going to see the vamps with me tomorrow so I guess the sister walked in my room saying " mum and dad said that you taking me to the beach now and your gonna get me my surf board lets go. " and was gonna start arguing with Sky but if I do I can't see the vamps so I grabbed the car keys to the rent a car along with my money and Sky obviously and left. It took about 10 minutes to the beach and the surf shop Sky just jumped out of the car and ran into the shop like Bolt the runner.
Sky's P.O.V
I ran as fast as my little legs could carry me into the shop of my dreams Sarah walked in a bout a minute later. I was shocked at how many beautiful perfect surf boards there was. I was literally speechless and quickly got drawn in by a blue and orange board they are my favourite colours I know it won't sound nice but I can assure you that it looked perfect. "That one up their Sarah I want that one." I said sounding like a five year old in a sweet shop pointing to the blue and orange surf board Sarah said in response " Are you sure you want that one its just it looks massive compared to you but okay if you want it here's the money for it." I just nodded grabbed the money out of her hand and rushed over to the board. 20 minutes later I had my first ever surf board I was ecstatic. I asked Sarah if I could go try it out at the beach she say that I could but she wasn't staying she told me to call her when I want to go home and she'll come and get me.