Funny looks

Recap
his fans to come around us oh shit."Sky listen to me okay? Your gonna have to jump on my back and I'll give you a piggy back other wise you'll be taken away by the vamily." I nodded and jumped on his back "am I heavy?" I asked Brad just before we became surrounded by his fans." No you're perfect." Brad said back I started to blush "Sky can I ask you something please ?" Brad spoke sounding extremely nervous. "Yeah shoot" I was dreading the worse but I couldn't be more wrong...
Recap over now where were we ?

"Sky I really really like you okay, and I know today isn't the best day to tell go this and I know I'm being selfish and all but willyoubemygirlfriend?" Bradley spoke almost without breathing."wait Brad did you just ask me to be your girlfriend?" I asked just to make sure it's not a joke and sounding extremely shocked. "Erm yes Sky I did but I understand that you don't like me. Let's just pretend I never said anything I don't wanna rewin are friendship." "Bradley I don't wanna forget it though because I really really like you too so if that question you just asked me is still on the table then of course I will!" I said trying to hold in my happiness. I was over the moon Bradley Will Simpson just asked me to be his girlfriend! "Wait so you'll be my girlfriend?" Brad said sounding ecstatic. "Of course I will but can we not tell the vamily yet I'm gonna have to tell my sister first." "Yeah sure but can we let the guys know. I mean it's gonna look pretty weird around them us holding hands and kissing and that stuff around them saying we're only mates" " yeah you can" "Right so this is the shop. Now you've got 2 choices the first one is to stay on my back as we shop or you could walk around with me so Sky what's it gonna be?" "Hum as if you don't know Simpson I choose the first one now come on let's go shopping!" " wait Sky there's just one problem how are we gonna carry a basket with are food in when I'm carrying you?" Wow Brads smart I forgot about that. "Oo I know who's the smart one on this relationship now don't I aey?" Brad just chuckled at my Witt "oh wait I know I'll carry the basket in my hand and you can pick the stuff and put them in the basket it'll work because of how great are skills are!" "Okay then let's go but are you ready to get some pretty weird looks from people?" Brad said with a smug smile on his face. " Ready as I'll ever be Simpson,now come on the foods in there." I said as Brad chuckled at me. We went shopping and got loads of weird looks Brad nearly dropped me a few times when he ran to go get sweets because he was so excited. Your probably wondering what we did at the checkout wait your not bothered! well tuff I'm telling you anyway we were getting served by a woman she looked so confused in way Brad was carrying me she tried to act perfeshionly which just fail because she burst out laughing when I said "Brad do we have to watch Titanic agin?" "Yeah Sky of course we do" Brad grabbed hold of my arms which were around his neck and we did the thing what jack and rose do with their arms making a cross thing whilst I said "Never let go Jack never let go." Brad got the hang of it and replied "I'll never let go Rose" then he started to sing" Near, far, wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on.Once more you open the door. And you're here in my heart and my heart will go on and on" The women then just burst out laughing her head off at the pair of us. We payed for are stuff then left feeling very satisfied with what just happened.