Flanter

After Nando's we all went back to my house we got in the cars it was me, Brad, Tristan and Liv in my car me and Brad in the front. I could see through my mirror that they where flantering I decided to make them blush by saying " guys will you two stop with the flanter please unless you wanna walk back to mine" at that moment Tristan turned a bright pink awe he's blushing "Em what's flanter Sky?" Brad asked I knew he did it to make them blush even more because he's the one who told me what it meant. "Oh Braddy boi it means flirty banter." I said giving him a wink "aww is icle Trissy blushing?" Brad said which only made Tristan blush even more "oh I don't know why you're giggling Liv you're turning red" I said which made her stick up her middle finger at me so me and Brad made kissy noises at them. "Soooo what about that weather aye?" Tristan said obviously trying to change the subject ohhh they're in for it now! "Oh yeah that weather is just amazing ain't it... Anyway, Tristan when are you gonna ask Liv out it's obvious that you loooove her! And she loooves you!" I said Liv quickly hid her face in her hands " I do not love Tristan!" She shouted in back " Oh please girlfriend I know that tonight when your writing your diary it will say something like 'today I met the most perfect, funny and supper fit boy called Tristan. Ah even his name is dreamy, I hope that he ask's me out. You see I start to get butterflies in my tummy even when I think of Tristan and his perfect dreamy eye's and that jawbone that could cut a watermelon in half. I love him so much I just hope that one day he will ask me to be his.' And that lady and gent's was a reading from Liv's diary." I finished off my little speech and Brad was laughing his head off whilst Tris and Liv where being silent staring at the floor trying to hide there fluorescent red cheeks which are now redder than tomatoes. I mentally gave my self a pat on the back pleased with what I've accomplished, whilst smirking my head off.