Getting ready

I arrived home my sister shoved me into the shower I wash my hair then got dressed my sister came into my bedroom to decide what I'd wear for tonight she wanted me to wear a dress I laughed in her face. You see I never ever wear a dress I don't like them I'm not a girly girl but my sister is. We argued for a while with my clothes flying around until we finally decided on a black skater skirt with black tights and a plain white sleeveless top and a black leather jacket paired with my black converse. My sister straighten my hair and forced me to wear some makeup and then we left my sister drove us there whilst we were in the car my sister put music on and no other than the vamps started to play wow shocker there ! (Note the sarcasm.) I was the one who got away,I was the one who he never got to say how much he misses my touch." Sarah was singing I sighed and laughed at her "really you changed the lyrics to I so the vamps are singing the song about you wow how am I not surprised ?" I said to her. Sarah pulled the car up for a minute and spoke "okay sis I know you don't like the vamps but I do so will you please pretend that your there fan just for tonight you know smile clap scream take selfies with the vamps at the meet and greet for me please. How would you feel if you was doing what you love and someone came to watch you and meet you but hates you. I know I would feel horrible so please pretend act like your a massive fan of there's and next time you want to go to a Shaun menses concert or who ever and mum and dad say no I'll try and help you convince them deal ?." My sister finished her massive speech and I was shocked I knew how much she loves the vamps so I'm willing to pretend to be a fan and fan girl over them all night for my sister after all she did buy me a surf board! "Okay deal I'll be a fan for a night it's a good job you always play there music otherwise I won't be a good fan if I didn't know that any of there songs !" When we arrived my sister started to scream so I did I pretend that i was going to see shawn Mendes.