Wow this is your house!

Sky's P.O.V
We're about 5 minutes away from my house I decided to wake everyone up. I plugged my phone into Maddie's docking station and played she looks so perfect by 5 seconds of summer. The only people who are awake is me and Brad because he was talking to me all the time. "Brad cover your ears now" I told him and he did as I said I pressed play and the song started to blast through the car instantly everyone woke up screaming they're heads off. Hahaha I told you I'm evil, evil because I care. I stopped the car in its tracks and paused the music. "Sky why are we in the woods?" James asked sounding extremely nervous "to kill you all that's why James. Mwhahah" I tried to do an evil laugh which my I just say totally worked. I quickly pressed the lock button down to scare everyone just a little bit more Tristan gulped and tried to open the door which obviously wouldn't work. I did another evil laugh everyone was terrified I decided to help them out "guys I'm only joking my house is through these woods now don't go asleep agin because my house is like 5 minutes away so stay awake and enjoy the wilderness" I practically demanded everyone nodded they're head in response and all started talking amongst they're selves. About 5 minutes later we where driving up my garden to the house. The only people who have seen my house is me, Lola (my mate) and my family that's it when Lola seen it she said that its like a mansion she couldn't believe it. I pulled up out side my house where my 3 Range Rovers are and we all got out of the car. "Hey guys so this is my humble home treat it like your own, but no dirty clothes all over the shore. Oh my zebra I'm a poet and I didn't know it." Everyone looked up and gasped when they seen my house yes I did lie to them. "Wow this is your house!" Tristan practically screamed in my face. "Yeah it is but I don't want you guys thinking I'm a bitch that's got lots of money and don't give one about my friends or family because that's not true friends and family are more important than money to me." Everyone nodded then we walked to my front door.