Nando's

Sky's P.O.V
I can't believe that they wrote a song for me that has honestly made me appreciate these guys so much more. They're my best friends. I decided not to tell the guys but I've invited 2 of my friends to come to Nando's with us and stay at my house for a while Liv and Maddie (James girlfriend.)  round. We all arrived at Nando's in two cars because I can only fit me and 4 other people in my car and there's 6 of us plus Maddie and Liv on the way back. We jumped out the cars and headed into Nando's I spotted Liv and Maddie sat at the table and made my way over to them with everyone following me. "Guys this is Liv I've known her since I was 14ish we've been best friends since. Liv this is Georgia, Brad, James, Con and last but not least Tris." I said pointing to everyone as I said there names. I feel like there's romance in the air right now because Tristan hasn't took his eyes off Liv since he's seen her. We all sat down Brad was sat on my right holding my hand under the table and stroking it and Liv was on my left next to Liv was Georgia then opposite Georgia was Connor next to Connor was Tristan next to Tristan was Maddie and finally next to Maddie was James. We all started talking in two's Tristan and Liv, James and Maddie, Connor and Georgia and finally me and Brad. Brad whispered just loud enough for me to hear "I enjoyed what we did but when will you know if you're pregnant?" "Em well I'll have to take a test in 2 weeks to find out " I whisper replied back. "Oh okay well I hope you are and have you noticed how Tris won't take his eyes off Liv I guess that Tradley is dead" he whispered and began to cry on my shoulder. "Hey what's up with Bradley is he okay?" Connor asked which made everyone look at us. "He's just sad because sadly someone has died that was very close to his heart please let's raise a glass to .... Tradley may they rest in peace. Forever in our hearts and minds we will never forget." I spoke letting a tear slip down my face "Tradley" everyone said as we all clicked are glasses.