She's gone...

Brads P.O.V
I started to read the note out to all of us stood up gathered around the table. "Okay guys this is what it says 'hi guys look I guess you've realised that I'm not here well I'm sooooooo sorry but I've left. Look I'm crying my eyes out writing this I'm sorry but trust me I've left here for you guys my uncles out and he's threatened me saying that he's gonna kill me and you guys and if I leave you guys alone then he will too so I've gone home I'm gonna miss you all like mad but this is for the best me leaving I love all of you guys so much by the time you read this I'll be on a plane. Look next time you guys are back in the UK doing a concert or meet and greet I'll be there you might not see me but I'll be there I love you guys so much I'm in tears. Happy birthday Georgia on the couch is you birthday present off me and look I'm always gonna be here if you need me but Ive got to go to keep you all safe I'm loosing my 4 best of friends and my family please promise me that you won't go to the police because if you do then he'll get back out and kill all of us. I guess this is it but thanks so much for the best holiday of my life I love you all and Brad this kills me saying goodbye but thankyou so much we've had lodes of laughs like the 'I'll never let go jack' well that's true I'll never forget you Brad but I guess as much as it hurts me to write and think this but we're gonna have to brake up' I ... I can't read anymore she's she's breaking up with me." I couldn't believe this in crying no way is she leaving me I love her. "Here mate let me read the rest." James spoke I nodded and passed him the note he began to read from where I left it. "Okay so this is what she keeps on saying 'because I'm not going to see you I love you to much to put you in danger of my 'uncle' I will always love you I'll never forget about you and thankyou for the best couple of weeks of my life now guys I'm gonna have to go now I'll miss you guys so much see you soon please don't forget about me because I'll never forget about you guys see you soon I hope. Love your Sky XXXXX' Brad I'm so sorry mate." I remember now "James you shouldn't be apologising to me Georgia and Connor should be its they're fault Sky's gone!" I shouted my anger is rising. "Wait, how's it mine and Georgia's fault we haven't done anything!" Connor shouted back. "Oh so you guys didn't tell me to come with you guys so stupid Nando's then NO ?!" I'm furious because then I've lost my girlfriend. "Look guys we might be able to find her if we hurry up or do you want to carry on arguing and miss are chance on finding Sky ?" James said he got back a lot of "find Sky" from all of us. "Okay Siri when is the next flight from Lax airport to Liverpool ?" I asked the amazing Siri that knows all. "Checking... Okay here's what I found the next flight from Lax airport to Liverpool is at 4:30 AM." Siri spoke back. "Are the any tickets available for this flight?" I quickly spoke back. "Yes there are 8 seats available for this flight." Siri replied I sighed a huge sigh of relief. "Siri book 5 tickets please." I responded back I got a load of weird looks from everyone else. "What guys of we're gonna try to stop Sky and she doesn't listen then what are we gonna do then it least we've got 10 hours to try and persuade her to come back with us and anyway we're not performing for another 3 weeks so we've got time who's in for a trip to save are mate Sky? Well?" I asked I'm not letting the girl I love walk out on me like that no way. I got a chorus of "I'm in" back from everyone. "Quick everyone pack ya stuff and I'll book a taxi to take us to the airport then we'll try and find sky " I instructed everyone nodded then ran to go pack their stuff. I think everyone literally just grabbed there clothes in their arms and dumped them into their suitcase like what I did. The taxi soon came we got in and before I knew it we where on the way to meet Sky.