This isnt funny guys

Sky's P.O.V
We all rushed down to the back garden and me and Georgia checked to make sure there was nobody there then we called the boys to come down. Tristan got out of his clothes as started the dare   "Right Connor leave that towel there common James grab Tristan's clothes and let's get out of here quick everyone." Brad murmurs when Tristan gets around a corner.we all got Tristan's stuff left the towel and ran to the lift. We finally got to are rooms locked all the doors quickly so Tristan can't get in without his key card thing which he left in his jeans and looked out the window. You see mine, Brads and Tristan's room looks out to the back garden we could see Tristan finishing his lap around the garden so we took a few pictures as black male for later. What you never know when your gonna need to black mail Tristan flipping Evans! 5 minutes later I heard the door knock "guys come on let me in I want to sleep! And you took my clothes not cool, come on I look like a weirdo stood out here in nothing but a towel and I can't get another key because we have 'reached the limit of keys for a room'so let me in I want to sleep please?" Tris spoke from the other side of the wall hahah he can't get in oh I love my boyfriend. "Connor pass me a pillow but be dead quiet." I whispered into Connor's ear.he got me a pillow and I tip toed to the door I quickly opened the door and through the pillow out and shouted "there you go night Tris sweet dreams!" Adding a little chuckle at the end. " Oh common guys this isn't fair!" Tris whined to us. "Aww does the poor little baby miss his bed and blankey?" I said in a baby voice."yes Trissy wissy misses his blankey and bed so let me in I'm practically naked out here jems what you gonna do if I stumble outside and to the paparazzi and they take some photos of me and Joe sees them you'll  all be dead meat!"a moment of silence pasted then James nodded "Tris is right you guys Joe will kill us if he finds out." We all nodded then we all walked to the door and opened it to see Tristan lying down on the floor with the towel wrapped around him and the pillow on the floor with his head resting on it. James whispered something into brads ear which made him smile like an idiot god I love that smile of Brads. We all creeped up to Tristan and jumped on him. Eventually we all got off Tristan after him reminding me and Georgia that he's naked.