Plane agin✈️ part 1

Georgia's P.O.V
We bored the plane nearly 5 minutes ago now. Sky said to me when we were walking to the terminal that she'd talk to the boys on the flight. Luckily for us we were seated right next to each other on the plane it was some little girl who looked around 8 or 9, Sky then me I was the closest to the aisle. We decided to talk about her house she told me it is a small 3 bedroomed detached house with a tiny back-garden and front garden in the middle of nowhere, to be honest I think that I'll like it it sounds a little like my parents house small comforting house. Suddenly I spotted James and the boys walking over to us I was about to speak to them when James and Connor sat down opposite me like this 💺p💺S💺G aisle💺J💺C💺p
P=random person.
S=Sky.
G=Georgia (me)
J=James
C=Connor
Before I had a chance to open my mouth an air hostess came out and went through the safety stuff, then that was it in no time we was in the air and the seat belt sign was off so that meant that you could get up if you needed to and take your seat belt off for a while. "So like I was saying the house isn't very big but it isn't small either I think its homely I can't wait to move in it with yo-" sky was cut off speaking when someone decided so do a cough and may I just say an obvious fake cough from behind me. I turn around in my seat to see Brad stood there shifting how weight from one foot to the other okay so this is a little awkward. "Georgia could you give us a minute please I want to talk to Sky?" Bradley stated but it came out more like a question. I was about to get up and move when sky spoke "No Brad I want Georgia to stay here ask that little girl to go sit in your seat for a minute or something?" Sky quickly said. Brad nodded then walked off. "Well that talk was fast." I said trying to cheer Sky up it worked because she let out a little giggle. About a minute later Brad and Tristan came back to us okay so I guess Brad went to go get back up? Hahah he's scared of me and Sky that's soooooooo funny. "Oh come on you have to be kidding me Brad you wale the for back up?" Sky blurted out as if she could read my mind. I leant over Sky and tapped the little girl on the shoulder "excuse me sweetie but could my friend sit their for a minute to talk to us please and you go sit in his space for a few minutes?" The little girl looked at all of us and then said "yeah sure I'm Jenny Davian and you are..." The little kid said looking us all up and down. "Oh my names Georgia Baxter this is Sky Barlow, Brad Simpson and that's Tristan Evans." I said pointing to everyone whilst I said they're names. "Hahahah your so funny Georgia I'm a massive vamps fan and Brad and Tristan and in it but they ain't them is be able to spot Tristan and Bradley from a mile off I've even met them once. See ya later bye" and with that she got up and walked over to Brads seat. I was shocked she claims to be a massive fan and to of met them but she didn't believe me! God she's a funny kid. Brad went and sat in that little girls seat while Tristan just stood they're. "Are you gonna sit down Tris?" I asked him rising an eyebrow at him. "Oh right yeah I almost forgot to sit down." And with that he basically jumped on top of me squishing me I know Tristan isn't fat but he weighs a lot and I mean a LOT! "Sky please let me talk to you now. I have something I need to say." Brad pleaded with Sky.

Hey there guys so this fan fic is getting solo many reads. I can't believe it its on 1.1K reads and 61 votes Thankyou soooooo much it means the world to me. Let's make a deal if I get 2 new followers or 2 votes tonight then I'll update the plane part 2 in goons write it now so it's up to you guys do you want a double update or not. Oh and one more thing guess who followed me on Twitter on Sunday???? The Vamps I'm super happy they weren't even doing a follow spree or anything 😁😆☺️ come and follow me on Twitter my name is @bradftwifi