Wrayth X Reader [Lemon]

Your phone buzzed. You unlocked it and checked your text messages, you got a text from Wrayth.

You and Wrayth had met when The Preeminent had tried to take over NinjaGo. You were a Ninja, so it was a little weird, falling in love with the enemy.

But nothing was weirder, cuter, or sexier than that moment...

*le flashback*

You were the last ninja standing. Wrayth had defeated (tied up) the other ninja, and you had to beat him. Water was the ghosts' one weakness, and you knew you had to do this. But you couldn't. Wrayth had almost tied you up in his chain, and you two looked into each other's eyes. You both stopped, dropped your weapons, and kissed. It felt wrong in all the right ways, and right in all the wrong ways. It felt as if it were meant to be. The ninja just stared in confusion, and Wrayth wrapped his arms around your waist, you looped yours around his neck. Your hand had found its way to his crotch, and Wrayth moaned like crazy when you began to rub it. He was blushing. Upon remembering you weren't exactly alone, you pulled away.

"I love you, Y/N," he had said.

"I love you too, Wrayth."

*end of le flashback*

Wrayth: Hey baby <3 <3<3

Y/N: Hi, Ray-Wae <3 (A/N: <-- Courtesy to my friend for trying to type "Rayquaza" with her eyes closed XD)

Wrayth: So...I was thinking...

Y/N: Yeah?

Wrayth: Wanna hang out at my place later? Maybe...have a bit of fun?~

Was he really asking to...?!

Y/N: OMG YASS

Wrayth: See ya later, baby <3

Y/N: I love you.

Wrayth: I love you too.

You clicked your phone off. Wrayth can be a gentleman, but he can also be a bad boy.

-Later----

Later on, you meet Wrayth at his place. When he opened the door to let you in, you noticed he was shirtless. You ran your hand down his abs, and he carried you to his room. He locked the door behind him.

"Wrayth...I love you..."

"I love you too, Y/N. Now, let the entertainment begin," Wrayth smirked.

He lied you down onto the bed, and hovered over you. Wrayth smashed his lips into yours. You missed this feeling so much. You looped your arms around his neck, and he wrapped his around your waist. You felt his hand pull down your shorts, and he broke away from the kiss to take off your shirt. You grab his jeans and pull them off. You lick your lips at the sight of the bulge in his pants. You pull them off, and stare at his huge member.

"So baby...like what you see?" he seduced.

You bit your lip. "You're so hot..." you said, eyeing his body up and down.

Wrayth slipped off your underpants, and unclasped your bra. He stared at your breasts for a bit too long.

"Eyes are up here, Ray-Wae."

Wrayth looked back at your eyes. He began to run your inner thighs, making you wetter and wetter by the second.

"I'm guessing the entertainment is pleasing you?" Wrayth teased. You moaned in response. Wrayth chuckled, and then stuck two fingers into you. You loved the feel. You moaned loudly, and Wrayth stuck a third finger into you, followed by a fourth.

"Uhh...R-Ray-Wae...I-" You were cut off by your climax. Wrayth smirked.

You then flipped both of you over, so you were on top. Wrayth was a bit surprised, you guess he isn't used to being dominated. You trace a finger down his toned body, and kissed him down to his v-line. You licked the tip of his member, and Wrayth moaned loudly with pleasure.

"Ugh...baby...do me..." he moaned.

You then took his length into your mouth, and swirled your tongue from his shaft to his base. You sucked harder and harder, as he moaned louder and louder. You felt Wrayth tense up, and he moaned loudly as he released his load.

"Ugh...Y/N..."

"Yes, Ray-Wae?"

Wrayth flipped you over, so he was on top once more. He positioned himself to enter.

"Are you ready for me, Y/N?"

"Yes, Wrayth! Please!"

"I love you..."

Wrayth then thrusted in, and gave you time to adjust to his size. It hurt a lot at first, but the pain fizzled away into pure pleasure. You nodded, and Wrayth then pulled out, then thrusted back in. You were both moaning loudly, and it wasn't long before you released your load. Wrayth tensed up, signaling he was close as well. It wasn't long before he released.

Wrayth pulled out, trying to catch a breath, and pulled a blanket over you two.

"So...how was that, baby?"

"That...that was awesome."

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Ray-Wae."