One Of Those Moods | Morro X Reader (Lemon)

You watched as Morro slowly got up and casually left the room, a light blush dusting his face. You shrugged it off as nothing at first, assuming he was just going to pee, or get something from his room, or maybe go charge his phone. Who knows. But when he wasn't back for a good seven minutes, you walked up to his room to see what exactly was up.

You opened the door to Morro panting as he rubbed himself through his pants.

Ah. He was in one of those moods, wasn't he?

"Need help?" You asked slyly from the doorway.

Morro blushed furiously as you locked the door behind you and sat next to him.

"Y-yeah, I'd like th-that..." Morro stuttered.

You pulled his pants and boxers off and gazed at his fully erect member. You stroked him, and Morro shuddered.

"You're overdue for this, aren't you?" you asked.

"Hnngh... Y-yes, Y/N..."

You wrapped your hand around his length, causing Morro go let out a moan as he shuddered. You slowly began to pump him, not taking your eyes away from his expression.

"Y/N... F-faster..."

You sped up and watched as Morro fell into ecstasy, drool escaping his mouth.

"Ahh...! I-I'm s-so close, Y/N!"

You sped up your motions, and Morro let out a yelp as he released, coating your hand and the sheets with his semen. You continued to stroke him as he climaxed, listening to the pleasured sounds he made, allowing him to fully enjoy every last wave of it. When he (finally) finished, he fell back into the bed.

"Ah... Thank you. I've been needing that for some time now."

"No problem. And by the way," you lowered your voice into a purr, "you have one sexy orgasm face."

Morro blushed furiously and could already feel himself growing hard again. Fuck.

You teased his hardening member, even going as far as licking the tip and teasing his slit, causing him to become fully erect again.

You took off your shirt and shorts and ground yourself against his member, causing him to roll his head back, moaning and blushing like crazy. You then pulled your underwear and bra off.

"See anything you like?~" you purred seductively. Morro stared at you up and down, just drinking in the sight of you. He lifted his hand up and groped at one of your breasts. He then sat up and groped the other with his other hand. You whimpered and groaned as he continued to squeeze and grope at your breasts.

"Mmh..." He lowered his voice into a hot, sexy, purr, "So soft..."

You reached down and tugged at his pulsating member. That caused him to moan and shudder, squeezing your breasts, causing you to moan and accidentally yank and his throbbing erection. He yelped at this and said, "Just let me fuck you."

"Allow me," you seduced. You coaxed him onto his back, and lowered yourself onto his erect penis. He was really really big, and you needed some time to adjust. Once you were ready, you began to slowly ride him, Morro bucking his hips upwards, begging you to go faster. You did, and once you took all of him into you, you felt him ram into that one spot that made you feel just so damn good.

"M-Morro! Right th-there!"

Morro then switched your positions, pulled fully out, and slammed fully in again. He repeated this faster and harder, purring hotly, "Cum for daddy, now.~"

You came over his throbbing penis, coating his dick in your sticky substance. Morro's thick, white liquid soon shot into you, your back arching from the sudden sensation. Morro pulled out and collapsed beside you.

"I love you, babe," he panted.

"I love you too, Morro."

"Hot damn," he said. "That was good."

"Hell yes it was."

"Your boobs are really soft."

"What kind of random comment was that?" you laughed.

"I dunno."

"Well... Your dick is really big."

"You're damn right it is. Did it hurt?"

"A little at first, but it was just pleasure right after."

Morro smirked. "You also have a sexy orgasm face."

You laughed. Even after sex, Morro was fun to be around.