Morro X Reader (Lemon)

(This is Part II to the other one.)

You were so happy that he was back. You loved Morro so much. The two of you would never let anything separate you.

And one day, things got a bit heated.

"Y/N," Morro said. "I love you."

"I love you too," you said.

You then pressed your lips to his. He wrapped his arms around your waist and you put yours around his neck. You brought each other closer. Morro then did something unexpected: he picked you up bridal style and carried you to his bedroom, and locked the door.

Morro shoved you onto the bed, and climbed on top of you. He gave you another loving kiss, and began to rub his crotch against your womanhood. You moaned, breaking the kiss. Morro then slipped his shirt off, and you did the same.

"Baby...I want you~" he seduced. His voice was so hot when he made it go deeper.

Morro then slipped your pants off and you slipped his trousers off. He then slid off your panties, then unclasped your bra. He was drooling at the sight of you naked. You blushed madly.

You then reached down and slid off his pants. Morro smirked as you stared at his member. You were impressed by his size, nine inches at the least. Morro simply chuckled as you stared.

You then flipped Morro over and put your head between his legs. You kissed the tip of his member.

"Ahh...Y/N...p-please do me..."

You then took him into your mouth and sucked his member. You hummed, sending Morro skyrocketing into bliss. You sucked harder and harder, swirling your tongue all all around his length. He screamed your name as he released his warm, white liquid into your mouth.

Morro then flipped you over, and positioned himself to enter.

"Y-yes please, Morro!!" you moaned.

He then thrusted in. Morro gave you a moment to adjust to his size, and you nodded for him to keep going. He then began thrusting in and out, faster and faster, harder and deeper. You felt yourself tense up, and you moaned his name as you came. Morro released his load soon after, and fell beside you, panting.

"T-that was fun," he remarked.

"I love you, Morro."

"I love you too, Y/N.