Sounds | Morro X Reader (Lemon)

Morro looked at you with half-lidded eyes, practically begging you to "get dirty" with him. You happily obliged, since you yourself were curious of one thing: sounds. Ghosts made all sorts of inhuman noises, and you wanted to hear how they'd sound in bed.

Morbid curiosity.

You laid back onto the bed, Morro hovering over you. He leant down and kissed you passionately. You pulled his shirt off and rubbed his chest, causing him to moan softly.

He pulled your shirt and pants off as you worked your way into his pants. You could see his cock already hardening, so you wrapped your hand around it and pumped it. It wasn't fast enough to make him moan, but it was rather slow and soft, which made him purr.

Morro closed his eyes as he fell into a sweet pleasure. His mouth opened, and you could hear his purr more loudly. He moaned softly as he purred.

He then slid his hand up your bra and began to grope at your breast. You moaned and let go of his leaky member, and he growled. It sounded beast-like, like a dog or a small dragon.

You reached down and once again began to pump his member, albeit at bit harder this time. Surely enough, he continued to purr and moan. He lightly bucked his hips forward into your hand, desperate to create more friction. He then spilled out a sticky, white liquid that was actually kind of slimy. And glowing green. Because ghost?

Morro noticed your confusion. "Ghost semen glows green like us. It's also made of ectoplasm, which is the slimy-but-somehow-gaseous stuff we're made up of."

"Ah. That makes sense."

More fell beside you, still purring softly. You rested your head in the crook of his neck, and the both of you were lulled to sleep.

Why is it that "lulled" autocorrected to "killed"?