Ghoultar X Bansha

(A/N: Expect a lot of these, they're my OTP! :) Enjoy!)

Ghoultar's POV

Bansha isn't just your average girl. She's got these weird telepathic powers, and the ability to scream so loudly, it can kill someone at close range. She only shows her nasty side to her enemies, and to us (Me, Morro, Soul Archer, and Wrayth), she's actually really nice.

But I can't tell her that.

I might blow it. I know that Bansha is single, so flirting with her won't hurt anyone else...I just...can't. I might mess things up like I always do, I'm that big of an idiot. I have a hard time speaking due to my broken jaw, which makes me look even stupider. All I really want...is to kiss Bansha. Just once.

"Hey, Ghoultar!" Oh no, it's Bansha!

"Uh-h-hey Bansha..." I mentally facepalmed for stuttering.

"Ghoultar, are you okay? You seem really nervous." OH NO SHE'S ONTO ME...

"I-I'm fine..."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted...to maybe take a walk in the park?"

My heart rate accelerated quickly. I felt a light blush form across my face. Why is talking to her so hard?!

"Uh-I-Ghoultar w-would love t-to!" I just did another mental facepalm.

-Later-

I walked alongside Bansha. It was a beautiful autumn day, the trees were very colorful. And I mean vibrant colors, like cherry red, flame orange, golden yellow. The park wasn't all that crowded, it was really just us, and Kai and Skylor, literally on the other side of the park from us. Basically, we were alone. Together.

We stood by the lake, and I felt Bansha grab my hand. A bright red blush formed over my face. My heartbeat quickened its pace yet again.

"Ghoultar..." Bansha broke the silence. "I need to tell you something..."

"Yeah? Go ahead, Ghoultar won't tell anyone."

Bansha took a deep breath, then said, "I like you." She looked away, blushing.

I was shocked. Is this a dream? I put my hand on her shoulder, and turned her around to face me. We looked into each other's eyes. I felt myself leaning in closer and closer to my one true love...and our lips connected. The kiss was long and sweet, not to mention the autumn sunset lighting up her gorgeous face.

"I love you, Ghoultar."

"I love you too, Bansha."

This was the start of a beautiful relationship. From then on, nothing would separate us.