Memories | Morro X Lloyd (Lemon)

Headcanon: when a ghost is in a host body, they can "watch" memories that the person has. They will experience it as if it were real.

Morro's POV

I stepped into my room in Lloyd's body. I could feel his thoughts trying to push me out of his body. Pathetic.

Now I could sort through all of his memories and find out all I wanted to about his personal life. I looked at all of the times he felt weak. I learned what his weaknesses are. His father? I could use that to my advantage.

I then stumbled upon a memory of he and Kai, and recalled it.

I blushed as I realized what it was...

I ended up recalling the whole memory, feeling awkward as I did so. I was laying in bed at this point, which added to how real it felt. I watched from Lloyd's eyes as Kai rubbed my thighs and licked down to my v-line.

STOP.

Lloyd, you know I can't stop a memory once I've began to recall it, right? I thought.

I know... But...

I rolled my eyes. Whatever, Greenie.

I was aroused by the feeling of Kai touching my (well, Lloyd's) body. I could barely take it anymore.

"Hope you don't mind if I do this, Lloyd."

What are you doing...?

I unzipped Lloyd's (my?) pants and pulled his boxers down with them.

Morro, please don't!

I could feel myself already very hard. I reached down and began to pump myself. (Lloyd? But this doesn't count as masturbation because I'm in Lloyd's body?) I gasped as I realized Lloyd was feeling the same way I was. I kept pumping faster and faster until I felt a knot tie up in my stomach. I sped up, then came onto the bed.

"Ahh... Feels nice..."

Lloyd was thinking dirty thoughts. Morro...please... Get out of my body and fuck me...

I chuckled. "Dirty ninja..."

I dispossessed Lloyd's body and gave him a few seconds to regain consciousness. I then growled and ordered in a seductive tone, "On your hands and knees, Greenie."

Lloyd did as I asked and got on his hands and knees with his ass in the air. "Morro... Please... Do me... Make me your bitch..."

I laughed at how dirty he was talking, but it wasn't enough for my tastes. I thrusted fully into him. "Beg for it."

"Ahh... Please, Morro... Make me scream with your huge, hard, throbbing dick..."

I couldn't resist anymore. I began to pound in and out of him faster and harder, receiving hot moans from the "Almighty Green Ninja."

"Who's all high and powerful now, huh?" I seduced.

Lloyd kept moaning louder, turning me on even more. I moaned hotly into his ear as I came, with him coming shortly after.

I then repossessed his body and lay down in my bed.

"That was fun, Greenie."

Yeah... It was... I love you, Morro.

Love you too, Greenie.