Alternian!Highblood!Soul Archer X Reader

Hooray for AUs.
Hooray for Homestuck.
Yay!

You ran faster and faster away from the monster that was running after you.

His name was Soul Archer, and he was a Purple-Blood. A Highblood. A killer.

"HAHAHA...I'M COMING FOR YOU, PATHETIC LITTLE Y/N."

You then hid behind a tree and tried to be as quiet as possible. It didn't help that you were in the woods on a foggy night.

Then someone backed into you and you froze.

"Y/N! What are you do!ng here?" Thank the ancestors it was only Wrayth.

"Trying not to die, why do you ask?"

"! wanna try and help h!m... He !s my mo!ra!l after all..."

"You can't calm him down, Wrayth. You're a Mutant-Blood! He'll kill you instantly!"

"! don't care. ! have to try!"

Just then someone reached down and grabbed the both of you, then pulled you into the tree. Scared that it was Soul Archer, you tried to scream. Someone was holding their hand over your mouth.

"Morro?!"

"$hh! Don't give u$ @w@y, moron!"

"HMM... IF I WAS LOWBLOOD SCUM, WHERE WOULD I HIDE?"

The three of you froze. He was on the ground beneath you. You were pretty well hidden, but you were still scared.

Soul Archer walked on, looking for you somewhere else.

"L!sten, ! heard he k!lled Ron!n and that's why he's out for blood," Wrayth whispered.

"Ronin w@$ a highblood! How could he h@ve done th@t?!"

"! heard he sl!t h!s throat w!th a kn!fe..." Wrayth whimpered. You saw a tear fall from his eye.

Morro then whispered, "One of u$ h@$ to di$tr@ct him while the other$ e$c@pe." The Cerulean-Blood stood up. He swiftly jumped down from the tree, and you and Wrayth followed.

"We're going to try and help Soul Archer," you said. "If we die, we die together."

"YO! O, GRE@T HIGHBLOOD $OUL @RCHER!" Morro taunted.

Soul Archer whipped around and clutched his knife in one hand, his bow in the other. "YOU DARE THREATEN ME, LOWBLOOD?!"

"Yep! We do!" you called.

"FROM YOUR VEINS WILL DRIP THE BEAUTIFUL COLORS OF SWEET DEATH! AND EVERYONE ON ALTERNIA WILL KNOW MY NAME AS THE RIGHTFUL HEIR! THAT'S RIGHT! I KILLED BOTH OF OUR HIGHBLOOD FRIENDS! BANSHA WOULDN'T HAVE LASTED LONG ANYWAY!"

"HOW DARE YOU !NSULT HER, YOU—"

Soul Archer then tackled Wrayth to the ground and held his knife to his throat.

"SAY ANOTHER WORD, LOWBLOOD."

Wrayth looked really scared. You froze and Morro held you near.

Soul Archer dragged his knife across Wrayth's throat. The tip of the blade was covered in cherry-red blood.

You then remembered what Soul Archer had told you before he killed your Violet-Blood friend, Ronin.

"It just seems like everyone is afraid of me," he said.

"Don't worry. Nothing will happen to you, I promise."

"What if I hurt someone? What if I hurt... You?"

"You won't."

"No one loves me... So no one can really help me if I go insane..."

"I love you."

"How? I'm dangerous, Y/N. I might hurt you."

"I'll be your matesprit," you said. "I have a feeling I'll be able to calm you down."

"Flushed for you, Y/N."

"Flushed for you too."

"Soul Archer! I love you!"

He froze and glared at you. His gaze softened. "I... I'M REALLY SORry if I hurt anyone..."

You ran over and hugged him.

"This human emotion called 'love' has certainly taken control over me," you said.

"Me too," said Soul Archer. "But..."

"Don't worry," Wrayth said. "!'m okay. What about you?"

"I'm @lright," Morro said. "Ju$t... Don't do th@t @g@in, ok@y?"

"I feel like I killed someone else... Argh! Why can't I remember things after I go insane!"

"W-well..." Wrayth said. "Y-you... k!lled Ron!n..."

"I know... He was my kismesis... But the scent of his blood set me off..."

"You also k!lled Jay, Nya, and Bansha..."

Soul Archer looked horrified. "W-why...?"

You hugged him tightly. "It's okay, Soul Archer..."

"My conscience will forever be stained," he said, "with Blue, Olive, Violet, and Fuchsia..."