Pokémon Battle | Morro X Reader

If you don't play Pokémon, this may be a bit difficult for you to follow.

You turned on your 3DS and booted up your copy of Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, while Morro booted up his copy of Omega Ruby.

"I'm gonna wreck your ass," you said.

"We'll see about that."

You started up the battle. It was a single battle, six versus six, all Pokémon set to level 50. Your first Pokémon was a Blaziken nicknamed Steve, and Morro's first Pokémon was a Giratina. Your immediate thought was, "Oh shit!" but then you realized it was a Growlithe named Giratina.

"Fuck you, that actually scared me."

"You have no idea how many people I get with that."

Steve was faster, and went first using Blaze Kick. It was ineffective, but the little Growlithe fainted anyway.

"That thing is on level one, I'm not surprised," Morro commented. "Okay, here's the real deal."

Then he sent out Rayquaza. And no, it wasn't another Growlithe. It was an actual, shiny, Rayquaza.

"Transferred this bad boy all the way from Ruby. Good luck."

Rayquaza went first and Mega Evolved before using Dragon Ascent and one hit-K.O'ing Steve.

"You are a fucking savage," you said playfully.

"Why thank you," Morro laughed.

The same thing happened with your Gengar. Then your Palkia. Then Sceptile. Then Garchomp. All one hit-K.O's.

You sent out your Groudon, who was nicknamed "Fred."

Morro laughed. "Why is it named Fred?"

"Because it can be."

Fred went Primal, and Desolate Land overwrote Delta Stream. Fred literally ate Dragon Ascent, losing about 40HP.

"How the fuck—?!" Morro began.

Fred used Dragon Claw and one hit-K.O'd Rayquaza, due to the latter's Defenses being lowered each time it used Dragon Ascent.

"You savage..." Morro said.

"Bring it," you taunted.

Morro sent out a Zygarde named "Sans."

"Why's it called Sans?"

"Because if you hit it, it dies. Its Defenses SUCK."

You went first and one hit-K.O'd Sans with Dragon Claw.

"Okay," Morro said. He had three Pokémon left and not one of them was Kyogre.

"Where did you even get that thing? You have Alpha Sapphire."

"Ghoultar gladly traded for my Deoxys. He let me pick the name, though."

"I think I'm fucked..."

"You probably are."

Morro sent out a Mankey named "Call Me."

"Get it? Call me Mankey?"

"That was terrible."

"That's the point."

Another one hit-K.O, this time with Precipice Blades. You did this again to Morro's Typhlosion, and Morro was down to his last Pokémon, a Breloom.

Fred's Precipice Blade missed. Breloom then used Grass Knot. The Grass-type move that does more damage depending on how much the target weighs. Primal Groudon weighs 2204lbs.

Well, R.I.P Fred.

Morro laughed as he took you out.

"Suck it!"

"Dammit," you sighed.