Soul Archer X Reader

(Prepare for feels)

You snuck around, attempting to find the Scroll of Airjitzu. The Ninja were there too, and you knew that Jay was right, he is a better leader than Kai or a broken Zane. You looked around, and as you did, you felt a ghostly presence...and it wasn't Morro.

You heard Zane shout, "!sdeirf s'orroM fo eno rehtonA"

"I think he said, 'Another one of Morro's friends!'" Kai exclaimed.

A ghost with a bow and arrow stepped out and aimed his weapon straight at you. You stood there while the Ninja fought Morro for the Scroll. You didn't dare move. He stood, looking straight into your eyes. He pulled his mask off, revealing his face, and his long hair, which was pulled back into a ponytail. He spoke in a deep voice.

"What are you doing here, girl?" he said as he lowered his guard.

"I-I'm Y/N...a Ninja," you said. "Who ARE you?"

"I am Soul Archer," he said. "I-I didn't mean to frighten you..."

"Of course you did, you're a ghost!" and with that, you jumped up and kicked him in the jaw, making it ooze a greenish-blue liquid, assumedly the ghost equivalent of blood.

Soul Archer cried out in pain, before aiming his bow at your heart, then your head.

"Hm...head or heart, which will be more painful, which will be more entertaining?" he said to himself.

You whimpered; this was the end, wasn't it?

Soul Archer chose to shoot the arrow at your heart, but he never released the arrow. Instead he stood, looking deeply into your eyes, full of fear.

"I-I...um..." he said.

You were pretty sure you knew what he wanted. You put your hand on his, and he dropped his weapon. You lightly caressed his face.

"You're afraid, aren't you?" you ask him.

"I-I never w-wanted this..." he stuttered, a tear falling down his eye, making him wince in pain.

"D-Don't cry...it's okay..." you comforted.

You pulled him into a hug.

"I-I never w-wanted t-to be a g-ghost...I just wanted t-to be...t-to b-be..." he sniffed as his voice trailed off. "I just w-want to be noticed!" He began to sob, every breath he took, he winced in the pain from his own tears.

"Shhhhhh...it's okay...you're okay..." you comforted.

"Everyone used to tell me I was nobody. I thought they were crazy...until I realized they were right..."

"Shhhhhh...it's okay..." you comforted.

You caressed his face, holding him only a lips' distance away. "I always used to feel the same. Don't listen to them. They're trying to put you down, make you feel bad. Don't," you murmured.

You smiled. Soul Archer did too, briefly. He lost his smile as he leaned in and pressed his lips to yours. You kissed back, looping your arms around his neck. He wrapped his around your waist, bringing you even closer to him. When you pulled away for air, his turquoise-green eyes shined in the dark of the night.

"Th-thank you..." he said sweetly. "I...I love you."

"I love you too, Soul Archer."

And the Ninja or Morro never questioned how this forbidden love came to be.