Pervert | Soul Archer X Reader (Lemon)

You looked straight into Soul Archer's eyes, glaring daggers at him. You slapped him across the face.

"You need to learn a lesson, pervert."

"I am not a pervert."

You rolled your eyes. Some days you loved him, other days you were tired of his shit.

Today, you were tired of his shit.

Moments ago, he was staring at your chest with a bit of drool escaping his mouth. Usually, Soul Archer was kind and polite, but today, he was acting a little off. He went to try and take your shirt off, and that's about when you slapped him.

"What's wrong with you today?"

"Nothing is wrong."

You glanced down, and surely enough, there was a bulge in his pants. You smirked at an idea you just got for payback.

You slipped your hand down his pants and groped him, receiving a moan off the bewildered ghost.

"How do you like it, pervert?"

Soul Archer tried to compose himself and talk to you, but he was failing hilariously.

"Y-You know, Y/N... Mmh... It feels... Hah... Pretty good..."

You could feel him subtly buck his hips into your hand, and you could feel precum collecting at the tip of his member.

You tried to seduce Archer. You spoke in a sexy tone, "Mmh, you're so big."

Soul Archer sat onto his bed behind him and pulled his pants and boxers off, revealing his hardening cock. He pulled his shirt off as well, and dragged you onto the bed with him. He proceeded to strip you down entirely.

You hovered over him, reached down, and grabbed his dick, starting to pump it. Archer moaned loudly, bucking his hips into your hand. Soon enough, a white liquid coated your fingers and the bed sheet as Archer came hard. The moans he gave off were driving you nuts, since his voice was so deep.

Archer flipped the two of you over and swapped positions. He leant down and licked your breast, before sucking on it while groping the other. He eventually brought his lips to yours, kissing you passionately. You could feel his again-hardening member pushing up against your lower region.

He pressed his tip against your entrance, and looked at you pleadingly. You nodded to give him permission, and he entered you slowly. He was very big, and it hurt pretty badly. Soul Archer noticed this, and pressed his lips to yours.

"If it is too much, tell me."

"Agh... It's not... Move, please..."

He obeyed, and began to push into you before pulling out, thrusting slowly at first. He kept going at a steady pace until you asked him to go faster. He sped up, and soon enough, he couldn't go any faster. He slammed in and out of you, cooing hot phrases and moaning into your ear. You felt your walls tighten around his shaft as you spilled a white liquid, Soul Archer coming inside you soon after.

He pulled out, and laid beside you, pulling a blanket over your bodies.

Archer smirked. "How was that?"

"Oh my god, that was amazing."

Soul Archer chuckled, and rested his head in the crook of your neck. "Goodnight, my love."

"Night-night, pervert."