It's A Kinky Thing | Morro X Lloyd (Lemon)

I don't always ship GreenStorm, but when I do, it's smut XD

Lloyd's POV

I selected a song from my playlist on my phone before laying back and staring at the ceiling, with Matchbox Twenty's "How Far We've Come" blasting through the speakers.

"Oh Greenie!~" I heard Morro's voice from outside my room. What does that bastard want now?

He walked into my room as I set my phone aside. "What?" I asked.

"I have something to show you.~"

"Why are you talking like that, and what could it possibly be?"

Morro stepped forward, locking the door behind him. He then walked towards me and sat on my lap, and began to grind his hips into mine.

I gasped slightly. Of course he wants to have sex. He's Morro. He always happens to be horny when no one else is home. Go figure.

I melted into the pleasure he was giving me. I felt his bulge pushing against mine; he was hard already.

Morro then pulled my pants and boxers off in a swift motion. I complied by taking my shirt off. Morro leant down and licked the tip of my member teasingly. I moaned in response as he took my whole length into his mouth, letting out some pleasured sounds that drove me over the edge. He bobbed his head up and down as I continued to moan his name. I moaned as I came into his mouth. He pulled away with a smirk.

I took this opportunity to flip him over and pull his shirt off. I then pulled off his pants to find something kinda strange.

Morro, the tough-guy master of wind, was wearing a pair of panties.

Yes, you heard me correctly.

Panties.

"It's a kinky thing," was all Morro said.

I licked him through the thin fabric of the undergarment causing him to squirm underneath me. I pulled them off to find that Morro was already fully erect. I knew where Morro's sensitive spots were, so naturally I used that to my advantage. I licked his balls and started to suck on them, causing Morro to let out an incredibly girly moan.

I swear, it's like he wants me to top.

I never thought I'd ever hear the sounds he was making coming from... Well, Morro. He was moaning in such a girly way, he let out whimpers and shuddered, and my god he was begging, "Lloyd, oh, Lloyd... Please give me more..."

I reached up and stroked his member, causing his fluids to pour out. The sound he made when he came was, once again, so girly... It was just so unlike him.

Morro then flipped himself over and got on his hands and knees with his ass in the air.

"So you want me to dominate, huh?"

"Ugh... J-just do me, okay..."

I then pushed myself into Morro, receiving a moan. "Oooh... You're tight, Morro..."

"P-please move..."

I began to thrust fully in and out of Morro, his moans getting louder and girlier with every thrust. It was actually kind of attractive... Maybe licking his balls sets him off or something.

He kept moaning my name, begging me to go faster, so I did. It felt good to top for once.

Morro yelped as I hit his sensitive spot. "Ah! Oh, yes! Daddy, give it to me!~" he moaned extra loudly.

He reached down to touch himself, but I stopped him.

"You're not cumming until I say so, you dirty slut.~" I have no clue what's gotten into me by this point. I was feeling such a strong lust, I couldn't help myself.

"Ahh... Harder, Lloyd!"

I did as he asked and went harder and faster. I then came inside of Morro as I reached down and tugged at his throbbing member, which was hot and heavy, dripping with his semen. He moaned loudly as he came, squirting out enough cum to drench the sheets beneath him, some of it even ending up on my fingers. I licked it off as Morro collapsed, having experienced the most intense orgasm of his life.

I laid down beside him and pulled a sheet over us.

"L-Lloyd... I love you."

"I love you too, Morro."