Quite The Heated Session | Soul Archer X Wrayth (Lemon)

More ghost spam lol

Wrayth's POV

I gripped the bed sheets as Soul Archer pounded into me, whimpering and shaking with excitement. I love nights like these, where the two of us get to let ourselves go wild, since no one else was home.

"Ahh! Soul Archer!" I whimpered and moaned loudly, which just turned my superior on even more.

I needed Soul Archer's dick to stretch me to the limit, I wanted to cum so badly.

Soul Archer was in a hot and dirty mood. "Beg for it, baby.~"

"Ahh! Please, make me scream!"

"You can do better than that!" he grunted as he pushed further into me.

"Make me scream, Soul Archer! Make me fucking orgasm so damn hard!"

"That's more like it."

Soul Archer then began to slam in and out of me, making me scream. I wanted to cum really badly, but Archer wouldn't let me. He held my hands in place as he pounded into me, harder and faster.

"Ahh!" I kept moaning louder and louder, whimpering and shuddering.

Soul Archer undid inside of me, as he tugged at my pulsating, wet cock, making me shudder and moan as I came.

"Ohh... Soul Archer, that was good."

"I'm not done yet, Wray-Wray.~"

"W-what?"

"Ohh yes... I'm still very hard." He then leant down and purred hotly into my ear, "I still want more. I want to feel even more of your insides. I can keep going all night."

I whimpered as I re-positioned myself and felt Archer's huge dick slam into me again. This time, however, he also grabbed my penis and started to pump it with one hand as he thrusted. This made me scream in pleasure. I kept moaning, turning Archer on even more.

"AHH! ARCHER!!" I was really screaming at this point. The pleasure was amazing.

"W-Wrayth! Ah!"

I soon came, and Archer kept thrusting. He then flipped us over so I was on top of him. I began to ride him as he bucked his hips upward. I continued to moan his name, as he did the same with me. I let out a girly moan as I came for the third time that night, as he released his load into me.

I collapsed next to him.

"Wanna keep going?" I asked.

"All night long, or at least until you pass out."