Chapter 1

The alarm rang with a mesmerizing voice of a boy along with the music of his guitar,listening to which a pair of eyes sneaked out from the blanket with a smile crept on her lips. She uncovered her face to have a look at the time.
"Shit its already 7:30!!! Oh my god! today that khadoos will eat me up, no no no. I can't be late again. Aayippa!! Help me. Why you do this to me every morning....thoda jaldi utha dete..urgghh." Blabbering all sorts of abuses, a short but a baby doll woke up with a jerk from her small bed and entered the washroom.

This girl was none other then the sweetest of all, the most loving...... NANDINI MURTHY...she was beautiful in and out. She could cure any bleeding heart by her sugary sweet gesture. She helped everybody around even if she too needed help in her life from the problems she was facing all alone at this age of 20, but whenever she found that somebody neede help then nobody can stop her from doing so.

Anybody could fall for her. She was beautiful as a glowing moon in the chilling dark night. The almond shaped twinkling eyes, the pouty rose-petel lips, the white milky skin, the long silky hair defined a part of her beauty.

She was no less then an angel who could lighten up any atmosphere whether here on earth or the space. But! but! the only thing she lacked in was waking up early in the morning.
She couldnn't , she just couldn't, though every day she had to go to her job which she did without a single leave but gets late almost each single day just to get showers of harsh, anger filled venom words from her boss.

Obviously she would get a bunch of chiding, after all she is the secretary of not only the number 1 business tycoon of india but the most hot and handsome elegable bachelor ,the ever charming rockstar, the man who has girls on his feet to make them his, the lead singer of country's renowed band, the living greek god himself, the bucket full of attitude, this man of 25 had a persona which can flatter every girl around him. He had left a big patch work in everyone's heart by his magical voice and hard work . He concealed his dreams just to make his dad's dream a reality. And henceforth he placed 'The Malhotra Heights' at the top 5 best business companies at this very early age.
Though he had evreything he can buy off but still, he was incomplete and hollow from inside. He was alone due to the reasons which boils his blood. And thus he never approached anyone and had layed a boundary all around him which nobody dared to cross , though he had that attachment with his friends and his small family for whom he can die. But yet he is alone, all alone and he is none other than THE MANIK MALHOTRA....

....................................................

It was 9:00 am by now. The Malhotra heights was on a rush. It's employes were getting restless. Hush bush all around. Their boss, Manik Malhotra was coming after 4 days of his business trip to The States.

Ahan!! How wonderful these 4 days were without him but alas!! they ended up. And today , he was coming to eat their heads up again as they very well know he would bark all his anger on them for not being "the responsible" employees, careless in his absence etc etc. Although the work was on point, going on smoothly on its track as always but still how can he not be angry after all he is the monster....

...............................................

MONSTER : hearing this word we come across two people. One, who was holding this honourable tag and Two, who gave this extra loving name to him, Nandini moorthy.
She was still on her way, talking to her aayippa, complaining him for making her late again

"Aayippa please aaj us khadoos ko late karwa do...I know, I know this is not possible for Manik Malhotra to be late but still just for the day. Please. Ek to wo 4 days ke baad apne tour se aaya hai aur mai 4 din ke baad bhi late. Haww, he is gonna kill me today for sure. God...save me..please..".

She finally stepped out of her taxi, giving the rent to the taxi driver, Nandini had a final chat with her one and only beloved aayippa,joining hands, eyes shrinkled closed,making weird though the ever cutest expressions, pouting her already pouted lips.... She gave an eye poping site to her watch and saw that it was already 9 :15 by now and the ever punctual Manik Malhotra will be sitting in his cabin, giving angry glares to his rado and muttering some sweet nothings against her.

Reaching the big, round ,well furnished reception of her office building Nandini got the usual angry glares of her co-employes precisely female collegues because she was the secretary ( or let me do this )"THE SECRETARY" of their handsome hot sizzling boss and she was the only one who got the golden shining opportunity of being infront of him all day long. Where ever he goes whatever he does she was beside him. But there was still a ray of hope in them that she will get some extra spicy punishment one day for being late after all she got 4 day full holiday package coz of his international tour to states.

Nandini reached the reception and asked Rajesh, the peon who was passing by her, whether her boss has come or not and with a nervous smile he gave a nod.

She decided to finally confront him, all the way to his cabin she was getting motivational and encouraging words from her collegues so that she could tolerate his rage. Hopefully.

Finally she was at her destination... while knocking the door of his cabin, she was hell scared...only she knew what she was going through, shivering hands,
, shaking legs, she prayed to her aayippa, and then she got to hear his voice "come in!!!" That calm yet stern tone. Brought chills to her body

He almost shouted as if knowing the fact that its his secretary whose late again,she opened the door trembling and went in. She moved towards him

"Oh!! Welcome. Welcome Miss Moorthy aap hi ka to wait kar rha tha mai,I was so restless that when my punctual secretary will step in and will I have a priviledge to meet her after 4 long days." saying this he looked upto her.
His red eyes were the prove that how angry he was. She by now was very well known about his words, about his actions and about his emotions. Though she was just a secretary but apart from this she was Nandini Moorthy who could easily get what is running inside a person's heart and Manik was the one with whom she spent her all day long and after all she was having an experience of more than a year with him. She knew him in and out. His likes and dislikes. What to say, when to say...When he has a good mood, when his mood is not so cool. Etc etc.

But still there was a missing chapter of his life unknown to her...she knew there was something which he keeps hidden behind this arrogant, bossy, strict behaviour but actually he was a good person. A simple plain and soft heart was squeezed among the inecessary anger. *sigh*

She knew he will screw her now but moreover she was afraid, if he just throws her out this time cause he always used to threaten her saying that
"Next time Ms. Moorthy, if u r late again then I myself will write ur resignation letter, you will be fired then. And mind you, no where you'll work then."

Though he never did that, but still she everytime was late, she was scared, today might be her last day.

After a long scolding session and again a threat to fire her out he settled down and ordered her to bring his everyday coffee and she all the way was standing their quiet and finally said a mere "Sorry Sir"
and went out to bring the coffee....

A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें