Chapter 33

"She is my best friend" Nandini said happily.

"Best friend?? You must be kidding me...right??" Said manik with wide eyes...

"No...i am not. If you are talking about the same Navya which i am talking about then she is my best friend." said Nandini.

"But how?? You came here in Mumbai just 1 year back and as far as i know you did not met her in this 1 year. And FYI, you both are just simply opposite." He said as a matter of fact.

"What logic is this Manik? We are opposite so we can't be friends...as if you and cabir are carbon copy of each other." She said getting up and rolling her eyes.
"And FYI, Navya lived in Delhi for 10 years when we were in school then she left cause of her father's transfer....we were in touch for few years after that but then....." she stopped and looked down.

"But then??" He asked.

"Then i don't know what happened she got busy and i did not had any source to contact her." She completed looking at the sea leaning on to the railing.

Manik came near her and wrapped his arms around her. She snuggled in his arms.

"This feels so good..." she said closing her eyes.

"Hmm"

They stood their for a few moments till Manik realized that they should sleep as Nandini must be tired of today's chores.

"Lets get going jaan. Take some rest, you must be tired, then we have to go back." He said.

"I want to stay here." She said.
He was happy that for the first time she herself wished something for her and that to him.
But he was helples that he can not approve it.
"Jaan, we will again come here. And i promise we will then stay for a longer period of time but for now let's just sleep. Its late now." He said turning her around.
She nodded her head and smiled.

They went to the bedroom.

"Of shitt!! Manik we don't have clothes here." Nandini said suddenly.

"You scared me nandu. And don't worry i have arranged everything. Wait..." he said and went to the closet. He opened the closet and moved aside.
Her eyes were on a verge of jumping out.
The whole closet was filled with clothes and shoes.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"This is for my princess. Wear what you are comfortable in" he said in a smile.

"Manik!!" She said aloud. "Are you crazy?" She said making his frown.

"Why? You didn't liked it." He asked.

"This is more than perfect Manik but why are you doing all this for me. Itne saare clothes? When will i wear the? Let me remind, just now you said that we have to go back tomorrow morning." She said keeping her hands on her waist.

"Offo Nandini!! Kitna bolti ho tum. And let me remind you i also said that we will come here again for a longer period of time. So this is for then." He said with a grin.

A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें