Chapter 53.

"Mehek!!" The mansion thrilled with Manik's echo. The guest were all ready gone to their respective guest and outhouses. Only the close ones were present but what could stop Manik Malhotra, when it comes to his princess.

"Mehek!!" His rage was easy to calculate by his roar.

"Chill Manik. Why are you bursting out on Mehek?" Said Madhyam. Of course defending his sister.

"Just shut up!! I have heard enough now. Mehek!!" He shouted again. Nandini ran after him to calm him down.

"Manik, relax. Please calm down." She tried burying his hatchet but he had reached the summit.

"Mehek!!" He again shouted knocking on her door.

"Manik, lets go. Please. Don't make a scene. We will talk in the morning." Nandini said cupping his face.

"Nandu is correct." Said Cabir coming towards them. "Chal Manik, we can talk tomorrow." He said patting his shoulders.

"No, I won't. I won't untill Mehek tells me what were they doing and where they were that Mia fainted. Everyone here knows how strong she is. Mia can never break down unless it is a strong a reason. Mehek!!" He said calmer this down. He took a deep breath and continued.

"Look Mehek, I am not gonna be angry. I promise. I just want to ask you few questions as you were the person with Mia last time. Please open the door. Please." Manik said standing out of the door.
They waited for a few minutes there but there was no response. Not even a single voice came. This infuriated Manik.

"Shyam!!" He called out for his servant.

"Yes sir!!" A scared Shyam came with trembling voice.

"I want the spare keys of this room. NOW!!" Manik ordered.

Soon Manik opened the door and dashed in. But to everyone's shock no one was present. The room was empty.

"Where is Mehek?" He asked Madhyam.

"I don't have any idea. If I was to know that she would do something like this I would have never let her do that. I am so sorry if she has any hand in this." Madhyam said apologitically.

"Lets go Manik. Please. We will talk about this later." Nandini pleaded. Manik sighed and hugged her. A much needed hug. She slowly rubbed his back.

"Everything is gonna be good Manik. Mia is a strong girl. She is going to wake up soon." Nandini said.

"When? She is not even responding to me jaan." He said.

"Manik baba." One of the senior butlur called him.

"Vo...Mia baby ko hosh aagya." He said and Manik bolted towards his room.

"Bhai!!" Mia whispered slowly. She flickered her eyes and as the first rays of light hit her eyes, they automatically searched for Manik.

"Bhai," she again said a bit blary and trembling. Dadi immediately rushed towards her and kissed her face.

"Bachcha...Mia. Aap uth gye. Bachcha kaisa hai ab?" Dadi till now was silent and just stared at her grandaughter but when Mia spoke she hastened up and tears all ready made their way out.

"Dadi...bhai." Mia said again.

Dadi shoved her head towards the senior attendant and he knowingly nodded.

Manik came in a swift.

"Mia." He said and kissed all over her face. "Baby, are you okay?" He said and again kissed her lovingly.

"I am all fine bhai. Just a little pain in head." She said smiling.

Manik stifened a bit.

"Fine!! You are fine. Look at you Miss Malhotra. You had almost murdered me. Really, if you want to kill me jus stab me. Thay would be less painful. You scared the shit out of me. And I swear,If you would have taken more time in waking from your beauty sleep I swear I would have thrown icy cold water on you." He scolded her.

A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें