Chapter 90

Hello everyone there,
Hope you all are doing fantastic.
why not? It was such a wonderful seasonal month.
And let's not forget new years. Well, I am excited for the brand new year. I am sure you're too. Let's welcome it with warm hugs.

And thank you thank you so so so much for 1k followers. I mean seriously, I was on cloud 9, 10, 11.....when one of the readers pointed out that I need 1 more to ace 1k. Thank you sweety. Sorry I couldn't thank you there, at that moment. Vridhi03196 thank you so much dear.

A big big thankyou for 789k reads. Means a lot. I know I am late. Very late actually. Was bust with exams and then holidays. I wasnt in a mood to write this too but I couldn't keep you guys waiting. And so I wrote whatever was in my mind. Sorry in advance.

Coming to the update, there is a small tiny change. The leap is not of 2 years 2 months as shown before but of 3 years 6 months now. As because of my stupidity, I got a little confuse with Mia's age. Can you believe it? I myself got confused with my own characters. Huh?
But some of my lovely and sweetest readers reminded me of my foolishness. Thanks you guys.
And also, I remember before the leap, I mentioned Mia's age to be 19 in the later chapters.(if anywhere you see it 18 in the 'later chapters' do remind me. Pleeej) It was one year already of Manan being together, although I never mentioned their birthdays but itna to chalta hai na.(showwwy) 🙈
So clarifying everyone's age,
Manik before the leap was 26.
Manik after the leap is 29.

Nandini before the leap was 21.
Nandini after the leap is 24.

Mia before the leap was 19.
Mia after the leap is 22. (Also I couldn't change the whole previous told story line of her 22nd birthday so thays why.)

And as of others, you please guess it yourself. Thank you darlings.

Also, the chapters are not edited. Sorry, there have been a lot of mistakes and I know I had written a pile of crap. I read it myself. So embarrasing😭. Please, its a request, ignore my mistakes and big time crimes in those chapters. Here and also in the previous chapters. I know I suck. I will try to edit them asap. And to reply to your comments. I have a lot pending work load.*tugging my hair*

And so so sorry for being late. Please forgive me.

Thats it.

Hope so.

Anyway,
Keep smiling.
Stay healthy.
And enjoy the chapter.
(Warning: the chapters now don't have the same previous precious charm.😩. Please bear them as it is.)

.......

"Announcement?" Nandini questioned Manik.

"You'll see Mrs. Malhotra." He whispered in her ears with a smirk.

A small smile crept on her lips. She still was in an umdistinguished haze of being called Mrs. Malhotra. She still felt like a new morning arising everyday after their, well legal marriage, whenever she was addressed as Mrs. Malhotra. That night everything changed. If it was in her power she could have flown high in the sky and touch the stars. Her dreams, her fantasies and her love were infront of her, with her. Forever.

Flashback.

Manik slowly left her lips and joined their foreheads. She merrily closed her eyes with a never ending smile on her lips.

A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें