Chapter 79

It was a long day and the stories weaved in today were quite nostalgic for both of them. Almost 2 years and though the love never faded but they were stubborn enough to let the other go. Many things would have happen if for once atleast one of them had initiated a step ahead. But whatever happened was to happen and that is why they met. After a long long long time but it was worth it.

As they broke the kiss, Nandini blushed hard and looked away. Realization struck her hard. Indeed a bold step it was.
Manik pressed his lips in a line and jerked her closer to him.

"I didn't know you have this extreme possesive phase also. I won't say I am dissapointed Ms. Murthy but wouldn't it be better if this comes out more often?" He gentle stroked her cheeks and kissed them.

"Er...erm. Manik....I am hungry." She abruptly said making him stop in whatever he was doing.

"What?" He asked.

"I am hungry. See its 9 already and we need to talk to dadi also. Mia must be missing you." Nandini said in a go and as quickly and as convincing she could be.

He laughed a little and shook his head.

"Great. I mean, really. This is just great Nandini Murthy I sometimes think why don't you get in a relationship with my Sister. And trust me, she'll be the happiest. The way she behaves sometimes I don't think she'll ever get a man for herself." He said going in the room and plopped himself on the bed.

"How mean Manik, how can you even say this? She is your sister. You know what sometimes I think is she even your sister or no-" she stopped as she realized what was she going to say.

Sometimes our tongue messes up a lot of unexplored truths. Truths which are hidden quietly in a corner and intended not to touch ever. Truths which are forbidden and nobody gets their even if they want to. But tongue. Its the most dangerous weapon anyone can use. Must be unintentionally but when it tricks you down it doesn't see who is it attacking, it just gives out the way it wants.

Manik's head shot a little towards Nandini but then he stopped himself. His life was like that book which has a lot of hide and seek flowers placed inside saftely but never seen afterwards. Those flowers are already dried up an crumbled but when you open his book their fragrance still capture your heart.

He sighed and tried forgetting what Nandini said. He knew she said that without any intention to hurt him.

Nandini took a step forward and ruffled his hair. He smiled at her and picked her hand placing it above his heart.

"Sorry." She said slowly.

"You don't need to jaan." He told her pulling her slowly next to him. He kept his head on her lap and she continued ruffling his hair.
Silence. Silence was what conquered them for a quite a moment. Moments of their heartbeats ticking and breaths crossing the air. Comfortable yet one thing disturbed Nandini was that, many things were still unreveiled. She all and all doesn't know this man. He hides a lot of things in him and she wanted to know.

And the one question she wanted to ask was why? Why on this earth he chose her? What is there in her that she got so lucky that today at this moment he was lying next to her and loved her beyond anything.

"Manik" she said breaking the silence.

"Hmm."

"I know its stupid but why do you love me?"

"Why do I love you?" He sat straight and started thinking.

"You need to think for this."

"No but I am thinking how should I sum up the meaning of my whole life in short." He said shrugging. She smiled and scooped closer to him.

A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें