Chapter 97

"I love you, I love you very very much. More than anything in this world. More than I love myself. More than you love your Bhai or he loves you...-"

"Oy! Hearing this Mia will kick you out of this world. Do you even realise that?" Mukti scolded Shubh. He was already sweating waterfalls and now after when he had decided to confess all he feels to Mia, he was making terrible mistakes. Fab4 facepalmed along with Nandini, Navya and Abhi.

"Iska kuch ni ho sakta." Cabir commented
"Beta tu ek kaam kar, chup chap shadi ka khana kha aur India chaleja. Aapse ni hone wala." He frustatingly ran his fingers on his hair and sighed. They all were fixed in a room since 2 hours trying to make him feel more confident but unknown to their senses, Shubh was now dead scared of the siblings.

"Shubh.." came Nandini.

"Hmm." He replied a little choked now.

"Relax. Come, we"ll take a walk and may be then you'll feel fresh. Come." Nodding at the rest of them she took Shubh out to give him some pro tips, after all she is a living example for taming the pride of lions.

They shuffled out of the villa and took a lone road to the lake.

"Shubh?" Nandini intiated the conversation.

"Hmm.."

"What do you know about Mia?" She asked.

"That Mia is a strong girl. She is independant. She is hard though but she cares about everyone close to her. And she is the most beautiful." He concluded.

Nandini sighed and chuckled.

"Not everything I'll tell you about her Shubh. But one thing that you should know is that Mia Malhotra is the most soft and gullible person ever. She is a simple soul and I am sure she has no idea what Love is. Since she was born, she was dependant on Manik and he is only one she can rely on. No other person can make her weak or more stronger than him. Right now, its a high tide for you when you know both of them are rigid about her. You need to make sure that they become soft infront of you as well. Make them trust you with all their hearts. And the moment they will do so, you are heartily welcome to our family. But my friend, that is going to be tough and you know that."

"This seems like a battle. How did you entered their hearts? You are the most important person in their lives. They suddenly change infront of you. How do you do that?" He asked perplexed.

"Well, its my magic." She laughed.
"Its nothing. The only secret to this is love. I don't know how, when, where, why did Manik fell in love with me. But he did. And see after almost 5 years of our relationship we finally are getting married officially. And as for Mia, she is the cutie. She already had spied on me before Manik actually could be informal with me. She couldn't share her brother with me, I was also gone through some hidden tests." She told him. He laughed and shook his head.

"I tell you these siblings are scary."

"Who are you telling this to? Me? I live with them, boy. I know how it is." Both of them laughed and talked furthur of the siblings.
While on the other side of the district, the siblings were asusually fighting. They were kicked out by other members and forced to go for some local shopping in the town. And god, was it simple? Nope. They both were ready to rip their heads off each other. No matter how they felt about each other, neither of them could let lose the battle.

"I like the green one." Mia declared passing a smile to the owner of a shop.

"I like the red one." Manik argued.

"But why? Just because you like red we cannot buy this. Green suits her taste. We are taking this and thats it. No arguements." She stated firmly. As if.

A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें