Chapter 42

"A white indian wedding? Whats that jaan??" Manik asked chuckling.

"Its my version of a perfect wedding. Look, i want an indian wedding but a white one. I know in our culture we don't put white outfit for a bride as a happy colour but for me white is the purest form of any colour. And purity is a must in every relationship. So i always had imagined a white wedding. It will be a simple, plain yet classic. No hustle bustle of 1000 of guests but just family who will bestow us with their dearest blessings. And the wedding need not be held in any mansion or five star hotels but country side."

"Country side??" He asked.

"Yes country side. I want an open wedding. I want nature to witness my wedding. I want country's fresh air to pierce into my nose when i take the most important decision of life. I want the sound of birds to chirp in when i call out the vows to be taken, i want to be aprise of the beautiful colourful flowers that will fill my wedding with thier colours. I do not want tears in my wedding but smiles and happily give my hand to one standing by my side."

"And who will be that?" He asked.

"Of course you." She said adrifted to her world.

"Of course it will be me." He murmured under his breath with a smile.

The wedding was scheduled after 7 days i.e. 2 days were left untill the celebration starts. The guest had started coming. Almost the whole mansion was booked with people. And many of them were fixed in the outhouse connected to backyard of the mansion. Though everyone was happy jolly and were adequete with Nandini's presence but still an introduction was necessary.

Dadi had decided to introduce her to everyone . As Malhota's and Vedant's were closest of friends, they had a lot of common friends and families. She wanted to make her familiar with everyone so that she feels comfortable.

It was a warm evening and the arrival of guests was going on. Before going their spaces they assigned to stay, they were coming to the mansion for meeting dadi and Dhruv's mother out of courtsey.

Fab 5 were gone for a meeting for their next album with the producers which was to be held just after this wedding, So they wanted to be all prepared for that.

Nandini and Mia were having irons in the fire and were working hard as hell for the wedding. Both were exhausted so decided to refresh themselves a little. They came down to the down hall and smiled looking at the assemblage of people in their house.

Mia's eyes turned green as she saw one guest.  She ran down the stairs and engulfed a man in her arms.

"I so missed you Chachu!!!" She screamed.

"And  i missed you more little girl."

He was Dhruv's chachu, Rahul Vedant yet was very close to the Malhotra's and Fab 5.

"How is my little girl?" He asked.

"Well your little girl has grown up chachu." Mia said happily.

"Aur utni hi shaitaan bhi ho gyi hai." Said dadi cutting their conversation.

"Dadi!! Its a chachu daughter talk. Do not interupt please." Said Mia.

"Okay okay no body is interupting. Continue your special meeting." Said dadi and walked towards Nandini.

Nandini was standing near the stairs looking smilingly towards Mia and chachu.

"Nandu," dadi called her.

"Ji dadi. Kuch chahiye aapko??"

A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें