Chapter 91

"Ermm...I..I don't know."

A picture of dissapointment flashed on his face but the next second he covered, cause the hard rock Manik Malhotra he was. He nodded with a small yet fake smile.

"Okay then...erm. We'll go as you say. I'll cancel the arrangements." He said keeping his stature cool. But he loved her. He was doing all this because she somewhere imagined their wedding to be magical as imagination. And he had done everything for her. If she says no then it will be a no.

Nandini nodded and turned her back at him. Manik fished out his phone to cancel the to be done arrangement for his to be wedding. As he was fidgeting with the keypad on the screen he heard a few snickers and titters. Ignoring assuming it his hallucination, he again focused on his not-so happy business, when the hall they all were standing in, buzzed with laughter of two of his extremely dramatic ladies. He turned to face and found Nandini and Mia almost on the floor laughing.

It didn't take him 10 seconds to figure out what was the deal. They both had made a fool out of him. Again.

"Oh my dear lord! Bhai! That was so funny!!" Mia chortled as she balanced herself from falling down.

Manik fisted his hand and tried his best to calm his nerves down. This was the 100 or may be 1000th time that these two were playing such a prank on him and he be like the innocent victim as always got trapped in their shenanigans.

Understanding what all is happening the others too joined them, and ultimately Manik Malhotra had become the clown of the crowd. He stood their surrendered knowing that his team was of himself, for himself and by himself. Shaking his head as he accepted what all has happened with him, he continued working on his phone.

" Aadams, I need all the preplanned arrangements and deals to get cancelled that were to be held  in the next 10 days. Cancel the wedding." He authoritativly ordered to his staff working their on his wedding. Looking at his expression he wasn't frisking it at all. This time their trick went overboared. Manik Malhotra was now the giant elf man who was now taking his monster form.

And Why not? All in all, this was all about his wedding. The event he was waiting for since ages. If Nandini had dreamt of her special day then he has taken a toll on his head to fullfill her dream with all he had. He had been preparing for this celebration since a long long while and now when he was all buckled up to share his excitement and happiness with the people he loved the most, they made a joke out of it. He couldn't even tell what got into him when Nandini disagreed with plan.

"Manik?" Nandini whispered in protest as she heard his declaration.

"Yeah?" he asked as if everything was cool and nothing bothered him.

"Manik, we were just kidding. Why did you cancel the..-"

"Oh Really, Miss. Murthy? Kidding? Thank you and Mia for again making me one of the most funniest clown of my family. I am priviledged. And now this wedding is going to be according to both of your wishes. All the best and I am out of this. Excuse me people if you're done." He curtly replied and went away banging the front door.

Silence. Pin drop silence.

Nothing could have poked her more than him calling her Ms. Murthy which she was not. Though she felt guilty as Manik had gallons of patience in him and he being angry upto this level was something to worry about, that clearly meant she was at fault but after all this she found herself greeting her teeth listeninh Ms. Murthy for herself. She was Nandini Manik Malhotra and nobody could change it. Not even him.

Nandini and Mia gaped at the open gate which had flung back cause of the force it was banged with. This was not expected.

"Well, I think we will move for our homes now?" More of a question it was from Abhimanyu. Mukti glared at his sight clearly indicating not to utter a word.

A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें