Chapter 3

Nandini's shocked faced was witnessed by Manik, he so wanted to grab her and fill the space between his arms but he was so helpless that he just stared her with his cosmic eyes. Soon Shooing his thoughts, he said,

"Miss Nandini Murthy, if you are back from your dream world. So can you please do the honours to give me today's schedule."

Nandini blinked hearing him and nodded frantically.
"Yeah, sure sure. Here it is." He smiled invardly and proceeded his work.

.................................

The day passed with Manik stealing secret glances of Nandini and making sure she is fine and comfortable and of course, making sure she is around him only and Nandini, shewas enjoying this. Of course she will, and why not?

She was the secretary of her favourite rockstar, he was a dream for her and she was so close to touch the most wanted dream. Not everyone gets a chance to be so close to the one and only Manik Malhotra and who will not like to spent all day with the person whom you adore the most.
Nandini was a big fan of Manik Malhotra. May be the biggest and the craziest. His voice was something she considered to be the most mesmerizing. She wakes up every morning listening to his song which she had set up as her alarm. She dreams if any how Manik starts liking her then what the scenario would be? If anyday suppose Manik proposes her how will she react? What will it be like?

Though all these were her imagination and she knew it was impossible for a person like Manik to fall for a girl like her. A simple,   plain and poor person who doesn't even have her own roof on her head. She wasn't even in 50 km radius of his society's radius. Though she wasn't like this since always but some incidences couldn't undo your life again. She was a strong girl who by now was used to imagine what she actually wanted and alsi sometimes acted crazily by  imagining him infront of her and then whats bad in thinking, there is gonna be none's harm she thought.

As again she was lost in her own imagination she heard a snap infront of her she got up with a jerk and saw Manik standing with a questioning look. Without even thinking once she blurt out.. "What? What r u looking at?"
Soon realising what she said, she immediatly looked down biting her lips.
"Sorry sir...i..i...i..never meant that..I am sorry sir. Don't know what got into me?" She stammered.

Manik was first shocked but composing himself he thought to lower her embarrasment cause he knew she didn't said that deliberatly,
"Hmm. Ms.murthy I don't have all time in this world to listen this, just wanna say its 6:00 now you can go home. I am also moving and yes be on time tomorrow." saying so he moved out to the car parking where his security was already ready with his car. He came out carrying his personel favourite smirk and a well maintained attitude. His gaurd opened the car gate and he sat in. The car soon put on a speed but after a while the car haulted and stood infront of a small house hiding from everyone's vision. It was Manik's routine to come here at this place after his office work or can say after bidding a secret goodbye to Nandini and here he waited for his love. He was here infront Nandini's house so that he could know that she is safe and reached her home. After a while she reached her home asusual chattering and talking to herself and her ayippa which brought a big smile on Manik's face as soon as he saw her entering the house he was relaxed and ordered his chaffeuer to move.

During hiswhole journey to his home, Manik was thinking that one day for sure Nandini would be definetly sitting next to him and they both will be together going to their home. Manik had already made plans for Nandini being his forever and he so desperatly wanted the time to run as fast as it could so that Nandini could be his.

Soon,  thinking all this he reached his mansion. The big
beautiful multi-storey building. It wasn't just building it was literally a heaven on earth. Made by world's most expensive and top quality material with utmost neccesary works by most efficient workers,designers and Arcitects. Not only the outers but the interiors were astounding too, it was a jaw dropping view. Manik made his entry inside the large hall which was surrounded by the most gorgeous and mesmerizing showcases and elegant living area, a large shining chandelier above, at the centre added its glory to the already reached altitude of the room.

As soon as Manik entered he was greeted by the sweetest dadi aka sweetheart of the world. He walked upto her and hugged her.
"Hey sweetheart! hope your day was as good as you." He said.

"It was but now it couldn't get more better now when I have seen you." She replied kissing his forehead.

"I missed you too dadi." He said.

"Chalo ab jaldi se fresh hojao aur dinner table par aao. Its your favourite birhani today, ladoo."

"Not again dadi. Like seriously, aap ke sath mujhe kisi ne dekhliya to sab hasenge mujhpar,kahenge office me to bada strict banta hai aur ghar me ladoo?" He complained.

"Chup kar tu apne office me hoga boss but mere liye tu mera laddoo hi rahega samjha." She said sternly. He made a face and muttered a simple.
"Ohkay.."
Before Manik could utter a word, a loud voice was heard.
"Dadi-pota romance chal rha hai? Wow! Kya pyaar hai? I know Dadi you love your ladoo but atleast you don't forget me. Cause people here are way to much busy in bringing a simple icecream for me. That also after promising."

The duo chuchkled but hid their smiles cause laughing on her was the last thing they wanted to do. They loved their life after all.

A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें