Chapter 45

Hello beauties!! I am here again with a new update. Okay now Lets talk about badi dadi first, whoa!! I got a lot of comments and texts. But i said it before, its your story people and you are free to imagine whoever you want to. Vaise the third option is in majority but its your wish to choose and face badi dadi. Next thing which comes are the faces for Arjun and Mehek. Its Chahat Khanna and Arjun bijlani. Pics are in the media box. Third is that, this is a very long chapter. May be it will bore you. Sorry in advance.
And i love you all, you should know that.

The wedding days soon came running at Malhotra Mansion's door.  Everyone was too much excited, especially Fab 5 and Mia. They were almost being kids preparing for it and Nandini had a tough time to control them.

All in all, they were having a gala time with each other. Teasing, laughing, pulling legs, singing were going no where. Though badi dadi always was in a bad form and Mehek had a green eye for Nandini and Mia but nonetheless Mia was strong enough to tackle her. She had played with such people before in her life because of Fab 5's company. Their teachings were fresh in her mind and she was a pro at playing such games. They were one of her favourites.

Nandini and Mia managed all the things effortlessely and also handled alternatives to help others.

It was the night before Haldi. Women of the house were engaged in preparing things for the next day while the others were in the lawn sitting, discussing and chatting about everything and anything.

The younger people were sitting the backyard breathing easy.

"By the way Nandini," asked Madhyam out of the blue.

"Hmm." Nandini answered.

"Have you ever fallen for anyone yet?" He asked.

Everyone looked at Manik for a second than at Madhyam.
Manik had already fisted his palm and if it was not the others present there he would have already smashed someone's face.

Nandini silently looked towards Madhyam. Madhyam stood up and sat beside her.

Cabir shook his head in disbelief.
"Aaj iska antim din lag raha hai mujhe." Murmered under his breath.

"You said something Cabir." Asked Mehek suspiciously.

"Nahi kuch nahi. Bas aapke bhai ki chinta ho rahi thi." Cabir said making her utterly confused.

"What??" She asked.

"Nahi mata kuch nahi. Ignore please." He said joining his hands.

"Whatsoever!!" She barked and turned.

Here Nandini had gripped Manik's hand tightly for two things, first of all she has to control her monster and second, she too was feeling uncomfortable with Madhyam on the other side.

"Tell na Nandini, have you ever loved someone?" Madhyam again asked.

"Maddy, if  she is not willing to tell you something then why are you poking so much? Why are you getting so sticky and clingy?" Manik asked irritated.

"Hey bro, tujhe kya hua? Why you so hypered?? Manik Malhotra ko kabse dusro ki itni fikr hone lagi. This is between us bro, me and Nandini. Hain na Nandini??" Said Maddy.

"Maddy back off. Mukti tujhe pehele hi warn kar chuki hai not to try your luck here with Nandini. Tujhe ek baari me samajh nahi ata??" Manik said.

"Listen Manik, just relax ok. Its not a big deal. This is fine. Nandini ko koi problem nahi hai, so why are getting worked up. Aur vaise bhi healthy flirting is good."

"NO ITS NOT!!" shouted Abhimanyu,Dhruv, Manik and Cabir  in unison.

"Guys, guys, guys... relax. Lets not drag it. We do not want to make an issue of it." Said Mukti. "Lets do this, take some rest everyone. Tomorrow is a big day. Lets not spoil it." Mukti came out to be the mature one.

A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें