Chapter 58

(Abhimanyu, Dhruv, Manik and Cabir

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Abhimanyu, Dhruv, Manik and Cabir.)

(Centre-Aliya; left up-Nandini, bottom- Mukti; Right up- Navya, bottom- Mia)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Centre-Aliya; left up-Nandini, bottom- Mukti; Right up- Navya, bottom- Mia)

Nandini dashed out of the double door to the foyer and entered the arena where the function was going on.

The hall was filled with people and bursting sound tracks. Some were known faces as she has worked in Malhotra heights and they being one of their clients or partners. And many of them were unknown, these were the creme of the society. The elites, the blue blood, the businessman, the country club set. Sure, the Malhotras and the vedants were some people of the town. The ladies were beautifully dressed with pride and prime showcasing their faces. And the men all confident with chuckles and sarcasm and wine in their hands.

She somehow felt a low life.

She was supposed to come with Manik, but somehow she couldn't. Why? Because of that stupid, brainless yet extremely faddy girl. Again the rage turned her up remembering the scene upstairs.

"Where is Manik?" Abhimanyu's voice somehow calmed her down.
"Hey sis, everything is all right. You okay?" He asked concerned as he saw her frowning.

"Yeah Abhi I am okay. Don't worry." She replied calmly.

"But where is Manik? You both were to come together na."

"Yeah, we were. Now we are not. You see he is not here." She replied irritated this time. Perhaps, after listening Manik's name.

"Nandu you seem no-"

"Where is Mia?" She asked straight cutting him off.

"Huh?"

"Where is Mia?" She again asked raising her voice.

"Erm...Near the food section. Probably, gawking at the cuisines right now." He answered chuckling. Before he could say something even, Nandini zipped out of his sight.

"Whats with her today?" He asked himself.

"She is sorta jealous." He got an answer. Turning around he saw Manik with a helpless face. Manik stood beside him and started searching Nandini.

A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें