Chapter 76

Interesting.....
This girl sure is something
Nandini...an amusing girl she is. Once she was crying and the very next moment she gave me the answers like she had already known the question and had learnt them since ages.

Nandini Moorthy.

"Daughter. According to Sanskrit Language, Nandini means daughter. The root 'nand' refers to delight, plessure and enjoyment."

Wait! I am not reading it that loud. Then who? I turned around and..

MIA MALHOTRA! SHIT! This calls for trouble. Big time trouble.

I sheepishly saw her face and she returned it with that creepy smile. That smile. Kill me now.

"Nandini huh?" She said keeping her hands on her waist.

What happened was....Erm..
I was kinda searching for her name on the social network sites and then it came into my mind to find out the meaning of her name. And so I was kinda reading it and along with me Mia too read it. That too loud. And I should hide my face somewhere now.

Why I was reading her name? Erm....well....just like that. Just got curious. Thats it. Nothing else.

Wait! Am I zoned out? Shit!!

"Girls with this name generally are unexpectedly beautiful. They tend to be the center of conversation & extremely out going. Everyone LOVES to spend time with them. Because her smart, sweet & humble ways with friends."

God! Where was I when she took my phone?

"Mia Malhotra return my phone right now."  I warned her. She gave a I-don't-care-look and started reading furthur. I pounced on her and she dodged.

"Mia, return it to me now. Don't test my patience Mia." I seriously threatened her. She looked at me and placed the phone on my hand.

"You are smiling hearing a Girl's name? Whats going on bhai?" She asked sitting by the edge of the bed.

I kept it in my pocket and  gave her a whatever look.

"Don't give me that face and don't you dare hide things from me. You cannot just break the treaty bhai. And don't hide, I saw you smiling looking at your phone. And that never happened since a long long time. Bhai!! You're smiling. Smiling and finding about a girl's name? A girl!! Are you drunk? I mean you and girl and then smile. Deadly and dead combination."

"Woah! Woah! Hold on girl. It's nothing like that . I got interviews for the personel assistants and so I was finding more information about it. Thats it. And the time I was reading about this girl you suddenly popped up." I explained. She looked at me with that oh-really-look. And that scared me.

"Searching about them or digging out the meaning of their name bhai? Or actually digging out about just one name? Nand-"

"Why were you peeking in my phone Mia? That is so bad. I never taught you something like that. Specially peeking into other's phone. Where are your manners Mia Malhotra. I never expected this from you." I cut her off and scolded her. Trust me I never want to do this but Mia Malhotra is not an easy job. She doesn't leaves an option for me.

Her face immediately worned out. I hate myself for this. Since a lot of years she had to live with this Manik. I know I am doing very wrong by punishing her for the mistake she never did. She is nowhere to be blamed for the betrayel I got. Betrayel, huh! I have now gotten used to of this. And Mia has to suffer all this along with me.

A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें