Chapter 88 part 2.

Hello people,
I know its quite late but I just finished this long long chapter. Yeah, it is long. Sorry if it gets boring but please bear with it. I tried to keep it till your expectations. Hope you enjoy.

"Di, I have no idea what I am gonna wear. This is so complicated. Tell me, green or blue?" Mia shouted from her room with all her power.

Nandini smiled while she kept the last flower in the vase. She quickly cleaned the mess around and glanced at the wall clock. It was already 5 p.m. and Manik was no where to be found. He had promised to come till 4. She frowned and decided to call him after she clears Mia's confusion.

The whole day had passed with Mia and Nandini arranging for the party. They had cooked together, well,Nandini had cooked and Mia sat on the kitchen island chattering and ranting about her and Manik. They arranged Mia's room, they did some gardening and watered the plants on Mia's insistence, put on the flowers and lights both on Nandini's wish and then finally completing the left chores Nandini checked out the last minute arrangements and Mia went to her room for selection of her dress, which she wasn't able to do.

Mia had thrown all her dresses on the bed and was sitting on the floor with her face covered with her palms.

"Hey! What happened??" Nandini asked coming close to her.
"Arey baba! Why do you cry on such a small issue?" She asked worriedly.

"I am not crying." A rough voice answered.
"Its this stupid table which got inside my eye and now it hurts. These are not tears di." Mia answered rubbing her eyes.

"Don't scratch it Mia." She blew some air in them and caressed them with a soft cloth.

"Better?"

"Hmm. Thanks di." Mia kissed her cheek and got up.

"You gotta help me di. Its about time and here I have nothing to wear." Mia whined showing her dresses.

"Okay. Let's see what you have." Nandini shuffled her wardrobe and time and again looked at Mia.

"How about this??" Nandini said taking out a white lacy dress.

"I don't know. I'll try. Tell me how I look." Mia took the dress and went in to change.

Nandini picked up all the lying dresses and arranged them in the cupboard. She took out her phone and called Manik.

"Where are you Manik? You're one hour late. Its already 5:30 and you are no where to be seen. Whats wrong Manik?" She kept on going and he didn't stop her. A chuckle was heard from the other end and she sighed.

"Don't laugh Manik. I was worried. You didn't even call for once. Where are you?" She said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Sorry and I am perfectly fine jaan. Was busy with some important meetings. Don't worry I am on my way, will be reaching in 20 minutes max and also I love you."

"I love you too Manik. Bas jaldi se ghar aajao. We both are waiting." She said helplessely.

"I am sure the other one is not though." He joked.

"Stop it Manik. She doesn't say but she too get worries when it comes to you. Now shut this phone and come." She said and the call ended.

"Di, how is it?" Mia came out wearing the dress.

"Breathtaking. Not the dress though but you. I think I did a pretty good job. Didn't I?" Nandini said patting her back.

"Obviously. Thank you so much. I would have never decided otherwise. Now you go and change. There is already a dress waiting  for you that me and bhai selected." Mia informed.

A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें