Chapter 86

"Do you think this time I'll let you win? Nope! There is a lot going on in my head and mind you MIA, I may burst my anger in a very weird way today." He warned. She gulped down her saliva yet tried to look uneffected.

"Uh-huh...whatever bhai. Lets see what happens and who wins this 'whatever-we-call-it' game." She said bracing herself and with a fake smirk. Inside her there was a hurricane speeding up. She knew Manik was angry at her and he will do anything to punish her. This thing was what she dreaded the most. Manik's unusual punishments.

She was so emerged in her own thoughts that didn't saw an ice bucket being empty on her head.

"Did you come prepared or what?" She complained with greeted teeth.

"Ow ow ow....this is so f..cold. I am not gonna leave you bhai?" She screamed as she saw him descending down the stairs.

"Oh really? last time I remember you were going to leave me. Forever!!" He too retorted with same intensity.

Mia stopped complaining. He was not going to be an easy nut to crack. She quickly went to her bathroom and held a bucket full of water. Mixing a few drops of blue ink in it, she slowly peeked out of her room. Finding the coast clear she carefully looked for Manik. Finally, after dragging the bucket with her in the second floor, in between the hallways and corridor she spotted his back near a door.
Smirking she slowly pulled the bucket up and approached him. Before she could throw the color on him he turned and in his defense shoved the bucket away. Half of the water fell on Mia itself drencing her and half of it fell on the ground floor. The floor turned blue and Mia as well.

Manik burst into laughing holding his stomach. Mia stood their shivering. The water was cold enough to jitter her teeth and the night breeze wasn't of any good help.
She quietly peeled off her jacket and stomped her foot towards her room.

"Mia!" Manik shouted approaching her.

She didn't stop.

"Mia stop. You're cold. Come here I'll provide you with warm clothes." He said in a soft tone. She stopped and convinced looked at him. A smile crept on her facr but when a pile of dry leaves and flowers was dumped on her head that smile turned into a scowl.

"Bhai!!!" She shouted. Manik ran for his life looking at his sister's face and she followed.

"I won't leave you bhai. I swear I won't." She kept saying following him. He due to his giant height crossed half the lobby with few steps but she was still stuggling to get down the stairs. The cold was doing  great job at sending chills to her every now and then.

"Huh! I won't leave you." He imitated her. "Pehele pakad ke to dikhao." He taunted.

She glared him huffing and puffing and walked upto him.

"You know you're looking like a modern art painting?" He tried hiding his smile but couln't.

Mia made a face and started brushing off the twigs and leaves out of her arms and head.
Manik sighed and felt a little bad for her. It was enough of her punishment now. He took a step forward to help her and finish this game. Of course after knowing he won. A smirk formed on his lip for a split second but he managed to wipe it out. Mia was in trouble he reminded himself.
He moved forward.

"Stop!!" Mia shouted. His foot abruptly stopped.

"What?" He asked.

"Now!!" She again shouted.

Manik raised his eyebrows and frowned. A bucket full of muddy water fell on top of him.

Mia laughed out loud. Manik looked up to see his servants who obviously were bribed by Mia were standing their heads down.

A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें