Chapter 68

( Left up- Mia; left bottom- Aliya; centre- Nandini; Right up- Navya; Right bottom- Mukti

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

( Left up- Mia; left bottom- Aliya; centre- Nandini; Right up- Navya; Right bottom- Mukti.)

( Manik, Cabir, Dhruv and Abhimanyu

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

( Manik, Cabir, Dhruv and Abhimanyu.)

Mia descended down the stairs wearing a white bohomian blouse, leggings and knee high boots. Manik smiled a her which she returned happily.

"So ready bhai, with my gift." She said clapping her hands.

"Who said you're getting a gift?" He asked fleering.

"What do you mean? Bhai, you promised me you're gonna give me a surprize. I thought today is the day." She said a little dissapointed.

"Well, I know I promised but never mentioned the day and the date. Sorry to burst your bubble but no gifts. Remember you are grounded." Manik reminded her. Mia glared at him and sniffed her nose.

"Woah! That is something delicious cooking going on. Whats in the menu dadi?" She asked smelling the sweet aroma coming from the kitchen.

"Its Nandu cooking and we're not allowed to step in." Dadi said shrugging.

"Huff! I want to have that."

"You will have. But sab ko aane do. Rakhi bandhni hai sabko then you can have whatever you want." Dadi explained and she bobbed her head affirmately.

"Vaise happy rakshabandhan Mia." Manik wished her smiling.

"Happy Rakshabandhan to you too bhai." She joyfully jumped on him and hugged him tight.

"Happy Rakshabandhan Princess." Came Cabir's voice from the entrance.

"Happy Rakshabandhan Cabi." She shouted and bolted towards him.

"Oye, aram se." He said as she hugged him tightly.

"Happy Rakshabandhan Dhruv." She wished him too and hugged him.

"Woah!! The newly wed bride is here!!" She shouted as she saw Aliya dressed in a golden Anarkali looking stunning.

"Seriously Alu." Cabir said. "Aaj to tu kamaal lag rhi hai."

A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें